PDA

View Full Version : Pet with best run speed bonus?

ash359
07-13-2014, 07:26 AM
I don't know which has the highest run speed but I thought it would be handy to since I die so much. Maybe even one with decent rogue stats but mostly just for transportation.

Any ideas?

Sent from my Jedi MasterX Note 2

Eyrika
07-13-2014, 07:54 AM
The best pet speed with very good stats is Whim. But abbadon and scroch is too good in stats and speed ;)

Notice for abbadon and scroch :

If you need pure speed take abbadon (exemple run record) if you need just to be less speed but still fast, take scroch he is better in stats and arcane ability.

But the most you can have is Whim : best speed and best stats than others speed pets

Ing : Eyrika ;)

GoodSyntax
07-13-2014, 10:40 AM
Gyrm and Haze also provide a nice speed boost! Both pets provide a very nice stat boost along with the speed, but since Gyrm's AA is better (in my opinion), that is my preferred pet.

In my build, I use 5/5 Speed passive, so combined with Gyrm's 10% speed boost, I'm fast enough to outrun just about anything.

Crowsfoot
07-13-2014, 03:38 PM
Gyrm and Haze also provide a nice speed boost! Both pets provide a very nice stat boost along with the speed, but since Gyrm's AA is better (in my opinion), that is my preferred pet.

In my build, I use 5/5 Speed passive, so combined with Gyrm's 10% speed boost, I'm fast enough to outrun just about anything.
Movement speed doesn't stack. Get two people to buy speed mix. One use slag and one use no pet. They will move at the same speed.

Since you have passive movement speed, we can always just race with both using slag in the GH.

ash359
07-13-2014, 06:50 PM
Scorch was an amazing investment. I don't die nearly as much, I think the mana and shields really help on top of the dex and crit.

And all I wanted was the 15% run speed which seems to really help get me out of trouble.

If you use a bow it's great, I almost never ruin out of mana and aimed shot is great with the extra crit

Sent from my Jedi MasterX Note 2

GoodSyntax
07-13-2014, 08:19 PM
Movement speed doesn't stack. Get two people to buy speed mix. One use slag and one use no pet. They will move at the same speed.

Since you have passive movement speed, we can always just race with both using slag in the GH.

Movement speed is capped. It does stack up to a relatively low value like 20 or 25%

Basically, a speed elixir would put you right at the cap, so folks (like me) with speed pets and a passive won't see any benefit to a speed elixir.

Hopefully I can find the screenshot I have of the chatbox where one of the Devs told us what the cap was :-/

Serancha
07-13-2014, 11:14 PM
Abaddon is excellent for speed and has a great damage boost also. For those pure runs.