PDA

View Full Version : Lack of players

Milosz
07-13-2014, 07:33 AM
Hey, I'm not really a newbie, I started playing when the cap was lvl 16 and I aborted at lvl 28. Now I'd like to grind the cap so that I can farm etc.. I have 2 problems :
1. Where should I exp?
2. Why there is no one playing at that lvl? Im waiting 20 mins for anyone to join but there's no one, totally no one with my lvl :/

To precise- I'm a warrior with terrible equipement so I can't run solo..

P.S. sorry for my terrible english x.x

Theillist1
07-13-2014, 04:25 PM
Milos, first off what you need to do is explore kraag and find Tombs of Kraag. It can be accessed by talking to Krobox. Krobox can be found near the fountain in Kraag. Once you open Tombs in Kraag you can find a party with almost anyone. This should get you pushed in the right direction. If you want any further help, Pvt message me here or in game. My IGN is Ganku. Ill log over to a higher lvl and do some runs and exploring to get you on your feet.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Deanoboi
07-14-2014, 11:34 AM
Tombs of kraag, I thought they were for level 20 and below? I get no exp in there and I'm 23 o.O

PvPs
07-14-2014, 11:36 AM
Hey, I'm not really a newbie, I started playing when the cap was lvl 16 and I aborted at lvl 28. Now I'd like to grind the cap so that I can farm etc.. I have 2 problems :
1. Where should I exp?
2. Why there is no one playing at that lvl? Im waiting 20 mins for anyone to join but there's no one, totally no one with my lvl :/

To precise- I'm a warrior with terrible equipement so I can't run solo..

P.S. sorry for my terrible english x.x

How can you complain? Go watch DL, ITS COMPLETELY DEAD. No one there.

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk 2

Picklee
07-14-2014, 09:11 PM
Try watchers tomb 4, in travelers outpost, that little cave thingy :3

SacredKnight
07-14-2014, 09:15 PM
Tombs of kraag, I thought they were for level 20 and below? I get no exp in there and I'm 23 o.O

They scale to your level, you should be receiving XP

Jig
07-14-2014, 10:01 PM
How can you complain? Go watch DL, ITS COMPLETELY DEAD. No one there.

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk 2

And Pocket legends, knowing they have 75 levels and an elite level 76, have to level up quietly, I think I haven't levelled there in a while but I'm sure it's not very active.

Schnitzel
07-14-2014, 11:44 PM
1. Where should I exp?

Hi and Welcome back to AL!
Answers to your questions:

1. I would run Watcher Tomb lvl4 with people around your level (if you are currently lvl28, try running with people lvl26 to 30 that way the level is not too difficult and you still earn a lot of xp)
2. There are people that are around lvl28 playing AL, if you stand in watcher tombs entrance and type in chat "pt lvl <your lvl here> <your character class: mage/rogue/warrior>" you should get a few party invites, if you don't, start your own party, invite people your lvl, and soon you will have a party of people your lvl to run with

if you ever need any help, ask the AL Minutemen (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?160416-Need-Help-Consult-the-Arcane-Legends-Minutemen!) to help you, just either post in that thread, or talk to one of the minutemen on the list (post number 1 in that thread)

Xeusx
07-14-2014, 11:54 PM
Kraag Tomb level 4/3 has XP in there.
@Milos, you should farm XPs and golds in windmoore harbor since you are level 28 with terrible equipment, you can buy cheap legendary gear with your farmed gold.

Try watchers tomb 4, in travelers outpost, that little cave thingy :3
Watchers tomb level 4 is completely dangerous for a warrior with terrible equipment.

Krobelus
07-16-2014, 07:45 PM
Same here. Once you reach levels beyond kraag. Its hard to find a pt. Cant even kill krush.

kinzmet
07-19-2014, 08:42 PM
Its not lack of players my friend, its just your lack of knowledge. Try using www.google.com or read those guides here in forum on how to level up faster and how to earn golds the easy way. I was on your shoes once but never thought I couldn't solo, I'm pretty sure you have a bad skill build because my warrior toon can solo up to nordr using green and white equipments and cheap pets. I suggest you also try to read guides on good/best PVE skill builds. And try talking to other players in towns, join guilds, add friends because those people can help you in your quest/journey, exploration, leveling, merching, PVP, and sometimes gives you golds/items/pets. And most of all, enjoy the game don't bail if you failed because its part of life :)

warriorromio
07-20-2014, 11:35 PM
I have a level 16 twink m leveling him up ...
Pm me or add me if u want...
Ign is asnaan

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

warriorromio
07-20-2014, 11:36 PM
I have a level 16 twink m leveling him up ...
Pm me or add me if u want...
Ign is asnaan

26 level 26 twink lolz..
Typing mistake

tharidom
07-21-2014, 04:32 AM
26 level 26 twink lolz..
Typing mistake

There is an edit button u know?