PDA

View Full Version : New character

Milosz
07-13-2014, 07:37 AM
Hey, I'm not a newbie ( I guess) but I'm looking for an advice. I'd like to start a new character, easy to grind 76 lvl, fun, etc. ONLY PvE :) I was thinking about the mage/rhino/fox. I've played mage a little bit but i don't know the fox and the rhino so i don't know what to chose :/ Could you help me ? :)

P.S. sorry for my terrible english x.x

Motivating
07-13-2014, 03:34 PM
Rhino is impossible to level up solo imo you don't have alot of health or damage xD Fox is very fun but never capped as it though, never played mage higher than 66

Sheugokin
07-13-2014, 03:43 PM
Do bird. Fairly easy and very nuky. Or mage. I like mage better although it is underpowered :(

Nesper
07-29-2014, 11:43 AM
i was curious about that as well - i just came back a few weeks ago and want to make a new char (already have bird and mage) and would like to try a new type since paladin and ranger were not around last i played. Out of the 2 what is more fun (PVE) i know its biased...but give me your biased opinion. :)

Somemager
07-30-2014, 12:21 AM
Fox is good if you enjoyed the bird class due to its fast pace kills but lack of aoe skills causes it to kill single targets fast not multiple. Rhinos a support class not much of a fast killer unless you go dex and int and also same goes as fox lack of aoe means your killing 1 mob at a time. I capped both and enjoyed them so its up to you, either be a fast killer or support :)

Armourslash
07-31-2014, 02:21 PM
Play bird or mage best options, although I haven't capped my mage yet, they are fun characters.