PDA

View Full Version : I've lost my upgraded Mythic armor

Adriaan3
07-13-2014, 09:01 AM
I lost my mythic armor upgraded and i'm really sad now because of my sister it's gone :(. I have to buy other one and lose 2.6mil or i have to wait like 1 month for respond support@spacetimestudios.com

tharidom
07-13-2014, 09:11 AM
Or u wait 3 days and sts will return it-_-
-rated

ujangkampak
07-13-2014, 11:16 AM
I lost my mythic armor upgraded and i'm really sad now because of my sister it's gone :(. I have to buy other one and lose 2.6mil or i have to wait like 1 month for respond support@spacetimestudios.com

I think it's is your fault. not the fault of the game system. if sts restore your armor, what if a lot of people who lie that they lose their armor?

Adriaan3
07-13-2014, 11:34 AM
I think it's is your fault. not the fault of the game system. if sts restore your armor, what if a lot of people who lie that they lose their armor?
They can see if you're lying or not. They have powers...

tharidom
07-13-2014, 11:38 AM

They have a thing called a database for this.

Blackair142
07-13-2014, 08:46 PM
Good luck being returned to your love. Just have patience and support will be able to investigate your case, they receive a large amount of reports a day so it takes them a while to reply.

SacredKnight
07-13-2014, 11:05 PM

He could show the AP/title, create a video showing that it isn't in stash or anywhere else too.

Arpluvial
07-13-2014, 11:13 PM
Make sure to reach out to support via email at support@spacetimestudios.com. They will look into what can be done for you and get back to you as soon as possible.