PDA

View Full Version : Excuse me Spacetimestudios SORRY (read)

Adriaan3
07-13-2014, 10:38 AM
lol its me Adriaan Well 3 hours ago i made a thread and i mailed that i lost my mythic armor. i were a NOOB i wasnt thinking i've put it in crafting station. So excuse me for mailing support and making thread of it.

Peace

,Abusively

Xeusx
07-13-2014, 10:46 AM
*very very facepalm*
Seriously (LOL), you should remember that first before email Suppost :P
Note: Suppost doesn't work at weekend.

gumball3000
07-13-2014, 11:09 AM
sometimes iforget i have armor in craft and i go to pvp.

Adriaan3
07-13-2014, 11:13 AM
IKR lol

Sariita
07-13-2014, 08:20 PM
Omg! That happens to me with my helm & Archon! x.x

Jig
07-13-2014, 10:06 PM
It has happened to me before... Had no ring and no weapon, I was using a noob weapon, then I attacked someone, got owned and wondered what the... He'll?? Nek minurt, oh yep now I know why lmao xD

Sariita
07-13-2014, 10:15 PM
It has happened to me before... Had no ring and no weapon, I was using a noob weapon, then I attacked someone, got owned and wondered what the... He'll?? Nek minurt, oh yep now I know why lmao xD
lolol What happened to me that day was worst, A noob rogue using snakefangs or something like that killed me without armor, ring & fang! :c I was like Huh? wth happened here?!

Jig
07-13-2014, 10:16 PM
lolol What happened to me that day was worst, A noob rogue using snakefangs or something like that killed me without armor, ring & fang! :c I was like Huh? wth happened here?!

Lmao! You must of felt a little noob then left the game xD

Sariita
07-13-2014, 10:18 PM
Lmao! You must of felt a little noob then left the game xD
I was about to leave the game! Fortunately I took a quick check in my inventory xd

Energizeric
07-13-2014, 11:05 PM
One day last week I forgot I had tried to upgrade my level 26 kraken skewer to grand gems, and I noticed it was suddenly missing from my inventory and thought I had deleted it. I was so upset for about 5 minutes until I realized it was crafting. (it's a super rare item as there are only 4 of them that exist in the entire game)

Arpluvial
07-13-2014, 11:14 PM
Support will get back to you as quickly as possible if you have emailed them. Please rest assured that they will research the issue and help however they can.