PDA

View Full Version : The rewards system bug

SanguineRoses
07-13-2014, 11:40 AM
Hello, I recently went on the rewards system and downloaded and ran the ice age game, the rewards system says you get 25 platinum for it but I haven't received any and its been over 24 hours, to top off my anger the app won't even uninstall so I can try again its come up as an error and I'm feeling kinda ripped off.. please help -.-
Ign: SanguinesRoses

Jaffakex
07-13-2014, 11:51 AM
You have to contact the party that hosts offers. Usually nativeX or trialpay. Sts cant help you with that.

snowfu
07-14-2014, 07:56 PM
Hello, I recently went on the rewards system and downloaded and ran the ice age game, the rewards system says you get 25 platinum for it but I haven't received any and its been over 24 hours, to top off my anger the app won't even uninstall so I can try again its come up as an error and I'm feeling kinda ripped off.. please help -.-
Ign: SanguinesRoses

Similar difficulty has happened to me in AL. Your best bet is to PM a mod on the forums (if you want fast response, try Seoratrek first :)) anyway, if they can't solve it, try support@nativex.com or support@trialplay.com
They will fix the solution within 24 hours. Send another email if they haven't replied within this timeframe.

Schnitzel
07-14-2014, 11:22 PM
Hi there!

I made a guide about this, i know its for Arcane Legends, but this works for PL as well
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?164423-Guide-Not-Receiving-your-NativeX-Platinum-See-this-Thread-Guide