PDA

View Full Version : Scammer dont get consequences?!

Nicecrime
07-13-2014, 01:52 PM
Hi,

I cant understand why sts didnt ban a player so far that scam many player ?! Maybe 50 different player reported him and some wrote sts and he still play and maybe scam other player too.. So player can scam other player without to get consequences? Wow ok.. I wrote sts and didnt get answer, its sad that scammer can make money illegal and sts dont punish them.

I wont tell the name of the scammer here in this thread.
Sorry for my english, what do u think about that?

tharidom
07-13-2014, 01:57 PM
Maybe sts just didn't understand the message since this already was quite weird to read, how do you even know that other people reported him?

Madnex
07-13-2014, 02:10 PM
Hi,

I cant understand why sts didnt ban a player so far that scam many player ?! Maybe 50 different player reported him and some wrote sts and he still play and maybe scam other player too.. So player can scam other player without to get consequences? Wow ok.. I wrote sts and didnt get answer, its sad that scammer can make money illegal and sts dont punish them.

They don't work on weekends and the reports list is quite long so my guess is they haven't read it yet. Also, keep in mind it's up to them to decide if and for how long they will punish the player accused for scamming. No worries, if he's guilty he'll be dealt with.

PvPs
07-13-2014, 02:19 PM
Hi,

Welcome to my world, exactly what happened to me.

Seoratrek
07-13-2014, 02:33 PM
It's also important that when you write reports, that they have some detail. If you just report someone without anything along with it (or are too vague), it's difficult for us to know what happened. In the meantime, we ask that you be patient and our support team will take care of it as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding :)