PDA

View Full Version : 7Swords

Arterra
01-10-2011, 08:03 AM
This is supposed to be some epic 3d mmo, looks cool. Was in maintenance when I got it yesterday, might still be.
Anybody actually played it before, before I actually try it once servers back up?

Lesrider
01-10-2011, 08:16 AM
The reviews in the app store don't give me a reason to download it. Let me know when you get it to work.

Also, the app store description has terrible English -- I'm guessing this is a foreign-made game? Wondering if the English in-game is just as bad. Which could make the experience a bit frustrating.

Edit: read through more and only some of the English is bad.

Anyway, not gonna download a game I can't play. So let me know when you get it working.

icantgetkills
01-10-2011, 09:06 AM
i had it and its actually bad it looks good but so any glitches theres like a wall and u shoot through it and kill the monsters... everyone just glitches and you cant join wars sometimes its glitchy as hell :/ its not the worst but it isnt that good

Arterra
01-10-2011, 09:31 AM
Pity that. Looked cool. Sounds like PL wins due to being playable and reliable.

mugen
01-10-2011, 09:57 AM
ya i have it dosent even come close to PL.i have the prequel one the other seems to be down for good. and i cant find any monsters in the game just other lands with other players.
cosign on above posts glitchy,poor support,no descriptions for any thing in game.........but looks ok

icantgetkills
01-10-2011, 10:05 AM
Graphically its cool but it seriously needs a lot of bud fixes before played IMO the camera is easily the worst thing about it but then again think of some of the games in the app store -.-

Arterra
01-10-2011, 11:11 AM
I once bought a game Nd the next day they closed the server for good... 1.99 for nothing

icantgetkills
01-10-2011, 11:14 AM
Wow ... Bs what game was that? Crusade of destiny is a cool game good for offline play IMO

Arterra
01-10-2011, 11:21 AM
Idk some robo thing... Had like 4 different weapons you cOuld pick up and use. It was ONLY pvp.

KingFu
01-10-2011, 11:32 AM
It sucks horribly. I downloaded it and never got to play it due to the intense lag. I heard it's the slowest app on iPad, may be an exageration, but it seems accurate from my experience with it

ProSophist
01-10-2011, 11:33 AM
It's rated 3 stars for a reason.
Real big disappointment.

The game has no tutorial whatasoever. Not intuitive at all.
It's impossible to get gears since mobs don't drop them. You buy them with gold which takes forever to grind BTW.
Crashes/disconnects constantly and loading time takes forever.

People who stuck with that game are usually the ones who played prologue version because they are too afraid of losing their e-friends.

One positive thing I can say bout it is that it has FF7-like graphics.

Ersana
01-10-2011, 10:25 PM
Yeah graphics rule game itself sucks

Cormz
01-11-2011, 05:54 PM
Idk some robo thing... Had like 4 different weapons you cOuld pick up and use. It was ONLY pvp.

omg, i bought the same game, it was so cool and then servers just shut down the next day. i am so pissed off

and sevenswords has best graphics ever but getting equipment takes a few hundred years to get and its really repetitive