View Full Version : Mythic bow proc damage - no numbers

Serancha
07-13-2014, 06:52 PM
I am not sure whether this is a bug or by design, but something is odd with the Elondrian Bush proc.

Mobs that are on the bush do take damage, since their health bar goes down (visibly on lower level mobs). Problem is there are no red damage numbers over those mobs as their health decreases, so we can not really tell how effective this proc is, or how much damage we are doing in actuality. Would like to hear from a dev on this, mostly out of curiosity.

Thanks.

Madnex
07-13-2014, 07:29 PM
Confirmed.

Also reminds me to bring up how mobs are walking around traps/center of veil and now bow proc instead of through them. If the circle doesn't appear directly under their feet, they'll most likely bypass it.

Caniia
07-14-2014, 11:07 AM
Bows bush proc doesnt show all the time. You receive the health return and the mobs take damage but you cant see the bushes.
Is there a reason for the bows random bush pop-up location? I can see it popping up under, beside or in front of you.. maybe where your arrows impact or in line with them... but behind you? I think i know the answer, being that your controlling the effects of rogues again, but all other procs for all other classes and weapons are in front of the character or procs the chars stats.