View Full Version : Bored

synfullmagic_23110
07-13-2014, 11:58 PM
So I been bored and for a while I have been thinking to my self
What if the universe was an organ and the planets and stars where cells inside that organ
As we all know human bodies have organs and cells what if thousands of universe where in our bodies and time was slowed for them but seemed like regular time to them. Let's say 50 years for us is 10billion years for them. What if we are inside a giants body and once he dies we would all die at once
I just wanted to get this out and get some of your thoughts

(Don't make fun :3)

Thanks if you read it all

3-D Romeo

Laar
07-14-2014, 01:04 AM
When you say universe, you mean galaxy right? I mean, I believe there is only one universe (there is an unknown side, I won't get into that), so that should be the giant's body.. so the galaxies should be the organs!

PvPs
07-14-2014, 01:09 AM
So I been bored and for a while I have been thinking to my self
What if the universe was an organ and the planets and stars where cells inside that organ
As we all know human bodies have organs and cells what if thousands of universe where in our bodies and time was slowed for them but seemed like regular time to them. Let's say 50 years for us is 10billion years for them. What if we are inside a giants body and once he dies we would all die at once
I just wanted to get this out and get some of your thoughts

(Don't make fun :3)

Thanks if you read it all

3-D Romeo

They showed this in one of The Simpsons episodes, Homer's brain was the whole galaxy.

Blackair142
07-14-2014, 01:23 AM
I don't know exactly how to tell you this, but you're living on a speck. What if there is someone way out there, looking down on our world right now. And to them, we are the speck. After all, a person is a person, no matter how small.

synfullmagic_23110
07-14-2014, 01:43 AM
They showed this in one of The Simpsons episodes, Homer's brain was the whole galaxy.

Really? lol haven't watched Simpsons since I was 8 maybe

@fatjabba
Yes we are a tiny little thing

3-D Romeo

Jblazer
07-14-2014, 01:49 AM
Meh bored too

yasshh
07-14-2014, 02:19 AM
But still some people think they are the centre of the universe

Jblazer
07-14-2014, 08:17 PM
Mad or nah

Rescind
07-15-2014, 03:48 AM
What if space ended and did not stretch to infinity?

Hioarasi
07-15-2014, 05:39 AM
I don't know exactly how to tell you this, but you're living on a speck. What if there is someone way out there, looking down on our world right now. And to them, we are the speck. After all, a person is a person, no matter how small.
Thought bout that too.

Laar
07-15-2014, 03:09 PM
What if space ended and did not stretch to infinity?
How would that even look like?

Jblazer
07-15-2014, 04:37 PM

Puncake

Burningdex
07-16-2014, 06:39 AM

piece of paper with a dot on it ???

Reunegade
07-16-2014, 09:04 AM
Or maybe we are waffles and Earth is breakfast and the galaxy is all meals and the universe is all foods combined and if food didn't exist we would die.

Speedofsound
07-16-2014, 12:06 PM
Or maybe we are waffles and Earth is breakfast and the galaxy is all meals and the universe is all foods combined and if food didn't exist we would die.

K

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jblazer
07-16-2014, 04:09 PM
K

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Touchdown!

Speedofsound
07-16-2014, 04:56 PM
Touchdown!
So much swag

Suentous PO
07-16-2014, 07:13 PM
Aw I was hoping this thread would turn into a lively debate about the possibility of an Everett-Wheeler multiverse model vs M brane theory, now that string theory has fallen out of favor.
Guess I'll go back to making fart emotes in game :[

FluffNStuff
07-16-2014, 07:17 PM
Don't hog man, pass!

Jblazer
07-16-2014, 08:02 PM
Don't hog man, pass!

I've always been confused :3 Are you fluffin stuff, or fluff and stuff? :D

FluffNStuff
07-16-2014, 08:05 PM
I've always been confused :3 Are you fluffin stuff, or fluff and stuff? :D

Fluff and stuff. Messed up the name when I joined 5 years ago, should have been Stuff N Fluff, as in Oh, Stuff N Fluff!

Jblazer
07-16-2014, 08:07 PM
Fluff and stuff. Messed up the name when I joined 5 years ago, should have been Stuff N Fluff, as in Oh, Stuff N Fluff!

xD aight. I played PL during Sewer Cap but was to nub to know about forums... Oh and you know how there was the special helmet for capping? I don't remember the name. But I had that and I didn't know there was a quest or whatever to get a jewel in it ;-; So I had no jewel in it ;-; so nerb.

FluffNStuff
07-16-2014, 08:09 PM
xD aight. I played PL during Sewer Cap but was to nub to know about forums... Oh and you know how there was the special helmet for capping? I don't remember the name. But I had that and I didn't know there was a quest or whatever to get a jewel in it ;-; So I had no jewel in it ;-; so nerb.

I got hat and shield, was waiting on next armor that never came that made me leave :(

Jblazer
07-16-2014, 08:12 PM
I got hat and shield, was waiting on next armor that never came that made me leave :(

Lol then at Nuri Cap I didn't know when the next cap came. I finally decided to cap and then the update came as I was running...was like 2k away lol.

FluffNStuff
07-16-2014, 08:14 PM
Lol then at Nuri Cap I didn't know when the next cap came. I finally decided to cap and then the update came as I was running...was like 2k away lol.

Players freaked at how fast the vampire area came after Nuris. Updates were coming fast and furious at the time ...

Jblazer
07-16-2014, 08:20 PM
Players freaked at how fast the vampire area came after Nuris. Updates were coming fast and furious at the time ...

Yep... what happened xD

FluffNStuff
07-16-2014, 08:31 PM
Yep... what happened xD

Star Legends happened and the release rate stated to drop off. So while AL may have delivered the final blow, SL and DL had it on life support long before. I believe SL ~could~ have delivered the knock out punch if not for the elixer disaster of season 3. That is when they finally introduced pink guns and the drop rate was like .5 percent. The were extremely rare. The problem is they changed the behavior of elixirs from a reroll to a guaranteed increase in rarity and introduced 100% luck. Purples had a 65% drop rate from the bosses so if one had the 100% reroll the chance increased from practically nothing (1/200) to every other run (2/3). Absolutely destroyed the farming aspect, and the pink guns dropped from 10M to a couple hundred K in a matter of days.

Jblazer
07-16-2014, 08:34 PM
Star Legends happened and the release rate stated to drop off. So while AL may have delivered the final blow, SL and DL had it on life support long before. I believe SL ~could~ have delivered the knock out punch if not for the elixer disaster of season 3. That is when they finally introduced pink guns and the drop rate was like .5 percent. The were extremely rare. The problem is they changed the behavior of elixirs from a reroll to a guaranteed increase in rarity and introduced 100% luck. Purples had a 65% drop rate from the bosses so if one had the 100% reroll the chance increased from practically nothing (1/200) to every other run (2/3). Absolutely destroyed the farming aspect, and the pink guns dropped from 10M to a couple hundred K in a matter of days.

Well that is the problem with new content. 51 cap is like Plasma Pyramid maps. Sorry I haven't been on PL in forever so don't even remember the map name. But my point is that the pinks drop like more then the greens. The pinks in SL range from 500-20k tops. From the 51 map that is. It is like they took the whole meaning out of legendary and turned it into common.

FluffNStuff
07-16-2014, 10:27 PM
Well that is the problem with new content. 51 cap is like Plasma Pyramid maps. Sorry I haven't been on PL in forever so don't even remember the map name. But my point is that the pinks drop like more then the greens. The pinks in SL range from 500-20k tops. From the 51 map that is. It is like they took the whole meaning out of legendary and turned it into common.

The worst part is their answer to this is the chest drops in AL. Getting a direct drop pink stimulates the reward center in the brain while getting an elite chest that you can sell so someone else gets a chance at the reward equates to work. It is the reason farming bosses that drop pets is the most popular thing to do in the game.

Jblazer
07-16-2014, 10:33 PM
The worst part is their answer to this is the chest drops in AL. Getting a direct drop pink stimulates the reward center in the brain while getting an elite chest that you can sell so someone else gets a chance at the reward equates to work. It is the reason farming bosses that drop pets is the most popular thing to do in the game.

Yep...If all pink drop rates were like those in hive that would atleast be decent.