PDA

View Full Version : Attention for all people who know me

OverkillED
07-14-2014, 02:16 AM
If you see Valgarde, Fireballed, Kopekai, Pandemoniac, Jeonirab, TheCheekyness, Anxiolytic, Atombombear, Solarxlegend, Gfscrub, Somerandomnub, penguinkabob, and saberxtooth online, it is NOT me. Apparently I got hacked.. And the password has been changed.

EDIT: I did shoot StS an email, this is just a heads up. In the case of an unfortunate event of not getting my account back.. Add Poopooplatter. ._.

synfullmagic_23110
07-14-2014, 02:18 AM
2nd time!?!??
Sigh I'll miss you pan :(

3-D Romeo

OverkillED
07-14-2014, 02:23 AM
Oh it isn't over yet. I shot StS an email so hopefully they reset the email and password. Just that this is letting anyone know that the person on my account isn't me.

Blackair142
07-14-2014, 02:35 AM
Hopefully you recover your account, best of luck.

programmed
07-14-2014, 07:28 AM
You asked me to buy you a few set pieces last night. Was that the hacker asking or was that really you?

PvPs
07-14-2014, 07:50 AM
When someone gets hacked it's all drama, when I get scammed and they delete my vanitys no drama ;(.

Burningdex
07-14-2014, 08:33 AM
wow... srs? gave u 50k in gear and levelled u to 32... for no reason now apparently

but r.ly.. was talking to the hacker and he seemed like exactly like u ...

Spyce
07-14-2014, 08:35 AM
wow... srs? gave u 50k in gear and levelled u to 32... for no reason now apparently

but r.ly.. was talking to the hacker and he seemed like exactly like u ...

It isn't his fault..
Anyways, I hope you get your account back Josh. <3

Charmstrange
07-14-2014, 09:56 AM
So far, every time I hear about this it seems more like the person gave out their account info. I still wonder if there are security vulnerabilities because I like to think that my account is safe. Has anyone actually been hacked, or are these incidents explainable on the grounds that players share their login info and someone takes advantage of it?

dudetus
07-14-2014, 10:07 AM
It's amusing to hear about this "hacking". Who the hell would spend their time trying to actually hack ur account?

U signed up to some free plat pls, some of ur friends abused ur acc or u just abused ur own friends by saying later "sry someone hacked it wasn't rly me".

I bet it was u all along or a friend who happens to know ur friends as he clearly knew who to ask for help.

Promagin
07-14-2014, 11:07 AM
It's amusing to hear about this "hacking". Who the hell would spend their time trying to actually hack ur account?

U signed up to some free plat pls, some of ur friends abused ur acc or u just abused ur own friends by saying later "sry someone hacked it wasn't rly me".

I bet it was u all along or a friend who happens to know ur friends as he clearly knew who to ask for help.

U could be an investigator :o

zappaxe
07-14-2014, 11:18 AM

The plot thickens...

dudetus
07-14-2014, 11:43 AM

Just a guy with common sense.

I mean, why would someone hack his account? If I was a "hacker" I would try to target account with helluva lot of money and exclusive items such as Hunzzz' acc.

Besides, how could the hacker know who to contact with "pls help"? Sure, scrolling down friends list but it seems this"hacker" knew precisely who to ask for help, hence it was either the OP himself or a close Irl / PL friend who somehow managed to get into his account.

quantionus
07-14-2014, 11:56 AM
Just a guy with common sense.

I mean, why would someone hack his account? If I was a "hacker" I would try to target account with helluva lot of money and exclusive items such as Hunzzz' acc.

Besides, how could the hacker know who to contact with "pls help"? Sure, scrolling down friends list but it seems this"hacker" knew precisely who to ask for help, hence it was either the OP himself or a close Irl / PL friend who somehow managed to get into his account.

i would hack seo's acc lol

OverkillED
07-14-2014, 12:31 PM
Okay to justify that the hacker is not me, i was the person who asked scary and burn to help. But later that night I could not log on and I got an email saying that my PL email address has been changed and it wasn't me.

for the lulz
07-14-2014, 01:32 PM
If u need any help pm me ingame :/ it sucks to be the victim of such a thing. And @dudetus , ur arguement is the first thing that came to my mind but its worth giving ppl the benefit of doubt. If he has actually lost all his chars , he shudnt be beaten down for it

AvidLegend
07-14-2014, 02:09 PM
I'm stealing all the gold muahahahaha...

Wait, there is none! Just Kidding lol

Hawkbby
07-14-2014, 02:20 PM
Whoever that person is knows me, and Ive seen them in pvp, I will farm you for revenge.

Spyce
07-14-2014, 03:33 PM
Whoever that person is knows me, and Ive seen them in pvp, I will farm you for revenge.

How do you know who it is?

Caiahar
07-14-2014, 03:53 PM

Probably doesnt, but hes saying he saw Overs chars in pvp, and he'll farm them.

quantionus
07-14-2014, 04:08 PM
Okay to justify that the hacker is not me, i was the person who asked scary and burn to help. But later that night I could not log on and I got an email saying that my PL email address has been changed and it wasn't me.

the system never says ur email adress has been changed , it says ur adress is wrong as far as i remember

programmed
07-14-2014, 04:44 PM
the system never says ur email adress has been changed , it says ur adress is wrong as far as i remember

No if you change your login info then your previous email address will get an email saying that you changed it.

programmed
07-14-2014, 04:45 PM

He said the hacker knows who HE is not that he knows who the hacker is.

Spyce
07-14-2014, 04:53 PM
He said the hacker knows who HE is not that he knows who the hacker is.

He say's he'll farm farm him in PvP. To farm him, you need to know his name.

Hawkbby
07-14-2014, 04:56 PM
No, I saw Kope, and he said Heyy and I as like who r u, then he said, take 1k frees if you want. So I thought you were nice

Caiahar
07-14-2014, 06:48 PM
He say's he'll farm farm him in PvP. To farm him, you need to know his name.

Um, because the hacker has OverkillED's chars?..

synfullmagic_23110
07-14-2014, 07:28 PM
The email address for our support team is support@spacetimestudios.com - they would be the ones to talk to. :) Best of luck!

3-D Romeo

Mennddoza
07-14-2014, 07:30 PM
I saw you in a 20 Lobby. You met my bird Soundset lol

snowfu
07-14-2014, 07:38 PM

Did you do any plat offers lately, overkillED? I don't care what the thing asks you for on certain offers, but if it asks for things like password and address, THAT is when you put in fake information. They honestly only need to your email. By putting in an actual password, you are not only compromising your PL account, but your whole STS/Facebook/Gmail account. You can also compromise your safety and privacy by putting in your address. You don't know who this offer is from. Also, don't believe people who will buy plat for you! Give them a stern no, no matter how much you can "trust" them.
People often mistake "Hacking" for trading account info. You don't have to put ANY details on his thread wether stuff happened or not, that's STS business, not ours. Just be cautious!