PDA

View Full Version : Dmg nerf for rogue in ctf [ under lvl 10 ]

DeCruxify
07-14-2014, 04:32 AM
I know that rogues get 10% dmg debuff in ctf and warriors get xtra dmg in ctf, im not sure abt mages tho. However, after the ursoth assault event , equips with dmg has been released to all classes unlike the previous update which only rogue has a shadow guard helm that has dmg. I play a lvl 6 rogue and do not know if any rogues felt unfair after the tarlok equips were introduced too. My suggestion is lower the dmg debuff or remove the xtra dmg for wars. Pls do not flame this thread, im just a lvl 6 rogue feeling unfair abt this issue. If youd like to 1v1 me, my ign is: Condolences [ Only lvl 6s allowed, reasonable conditions. ]

Madnex
07-14-2014, 07:09 AM
Should be alright when the damage system bug is addressed in a future patch (confirmed). Then your pet's damage buff will take effect. Besides, if warrior is using HJ/Samael/Haze, the 5% is overriden anyway.

I suggest you use a non-damage buff pet until then like Malison/Crawly/Orion unless you're relying on AA stuns to kill. We're forced to adjust in order to survive; I've done some research on this so if you want to ask something more specific go ahead.

DeCruxify
07-15-2014, 03:21 AM
Im using dovabear currently, its passive 12% is reduced to 2% in ctf. Also im happy to hear that there would be a patch. Ty!

Bigboyblue
07-15-2014, 06:25 AM
Hate to inform you but it isn't reduced to 2%. It stays at -10%. Debuffs override all buffs for damage.

DeCruxify
07-16-2014, 05:32 AM
Oh... ty for enlightening my idiocy haha :)

Robhawk
07-16-2014, 09:36 AM
Well i can tell rogues with new bow and arcane ring are TOTALLY OOOOPPPPPP at tdm, perhaps they should nerf them as they did in ctf... They are runnin around and 1shot everybody. You get the feeling that even trulle could get in trouble in a normal game to 20 kills.lmao :D

xkey
07-16-2014, 09:21 PM
I think for lower LvL pvp it should mybe be 5%, or the same as tdm were as the dmg nerf dosent effect playes under a certain LvL. I pvp lvl 10 and warriors have more dmg than me in ctf maps were at this lvl they are already insanely op just my 2 cents.

kinzmet
07-19-2014, 03:56 AM
>_< We worked hard for those arcane rings, just to hear somebody wants to nerf it is frustrating.

lambofgod
07-20-2014, 10:25 AM
Ctf for tanks and tdm for rogues. Mages need 1 as well. ;-)

FadedTemptation
07-29-2014, 05:23 AM
Personally I think the stats in pvp are fine the way it is before in lvl 6 pvp rogue was too strong now it's at least fair for all and condolences I fought you in pvp you're strong don't Complain. ~Aziflux

DeCruxify
07-29-2014, 10:19 AM
Hahaha hello azi. :P