PDA

View Full Version : This what I call "ULTIMATE SPAWN KILLING".

Gensin
07-14-2014, 06:27 AM
if you opened this cuz u thought it is about a complain on being spawned killed, then you should see a doc.
uhmm fix this sts! ahhahaha

firechandra
07-14-2014, 06:33 AM
lol
However this should go in al technical issues and bugs

Gensin
07-14-2014, 06:35 AM
lol
However this should go in al technical issues and bugs

there is such thing?
aww sorry didnt knew :)

Madnex
07-14-2014, 06:38 AM
Fun fact, time shift can hit people on the other side of the shield lol. Although this is kind of an old screenie of plain out of wall glitch, your character doesn't appear for the rest out there. :p

Ishtmeet
07-14-2014, 07:03 AM
Lol how is this possible

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

ClumsyCactus
07-14-2014, 09:12 AM
Fun fact, time shift can hit people on the other side of the shield lol. Although this is kind of an old screenie of plain out of wall glitch, your character doesn't appear for the rest out there. :p

Not old, dova is on the pic :P
EITHER he have found a Perfect OOM or a regular OOM.

firechandra
07-14-2014, 09:16 AM
regular ones have been fixed before elondria

epicrrr
07-14-2014, 02:29 PM
this is the 2nd time ive seen such things happening lol.

SacredKnight
07-14-2014, 05:09 PM
Not old, dova is on the pic :P
EITHER he have found a Perfect OOM or a regular OOM.

I don't want to sound like a noob but, what's an OOM?

Xeusx
07-14-2014, 05:49 PM
I don't want to sound like a noob but, what's an OOM?
OverOverpoweredMage

Serancha
07-14-2014, 08:25 PM
OOM is the acronym I came up with for the Out Of Map glitch.

Perfect OOM means you are actually outside the real map with your pet and can run around unconstrained. Normal out of map was fixed, but meant you could go outside the map but it was only a display glitch on your device, so your pet stayed where the server believed your character was. This was limited and you had to hold your character there, or they would snap back to their proper position in map.

Madnex ran a super fun contest (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?152113-The-Great-Glitch-Challenges!) for OOM before it was fixed.

if you opened this cuz u thought it is about a complain on being spawned killed, then you should see a doc.

I love this line.

Gensin
07-14-2014, 09:33 PM
OOM is the acronym I came up with for the Out Of Map glitch.

Perfect OOM means you are actually outside the real map with your pet and can run around unconstrained. Normal out of map was fixed, but meant you could go outside the map but it was only a display glitch on your device, so your pet stayed where the server believed your character was. This was limited and you had to hold your character there, or they would snap back to their proper position in map.

Madnex ran a super fun contest (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?152113-The-Great-Glitch-Challenges!) for OOM before it was fixed.

I love this line.

I'm literally waiting for Keikali's "Lol@pvp" I'm not even joking. :eagerness:

funny question tho, If u resummon your pet while your outside does it come with you?

inkredible
07-14-2014, 09:39 PM
has happened to me :P

Madnex
07-14-2014, 09:42 PM
I'm literally waiting for Keikali's "Lol@pvp" I'm not even joking. :eagerness:

funny question tho, If u resummon your pet while your outside does it come with you?
On the normal type of OOM, where your character is pulled back to the point of entrance if stop walking, re-summoning won't change the position of the pet. In the perfect one, it'll bring it outside with you. :)