PDA

View Full Version : My Guide for Twinking a Mage (from my experience)

SingleZblow
07-14-2014, 10:02 AM
I have something to share about my experience for twinking a mage. I was lv 8 mage on The God Army, I was beating all mages lv 8 (dont chill for all mages i never 1v1). And now ive moved to 17 play with MPA.

* First, u must have guts to playing with ur lil blue, coz out there, so many wanna kill u, coz u awesome.

* Second, u must geared up

* Third, trying build your own skills, or u can ask someone to help ur skills build. better make ur own.

* Fourth, select a weapon that follow ur gameplay. ex: if u play charge attack, go with gun something fire off some ice like expe, oracle, dimen, etc, powerful staff also good. And if u play tap tap attack, go with something fire like smoke (idk what its called) like darkened, seasoned, etc. it can help alot.
p.s. A forumer have this gun guide, but i forget the name.

* Fifth, dont always depend on dmg, watch ur hp and armor too. both good.

* Sixth, choose pets that can help u alot, have panic or stun and also HP, like slag, samael, clyde, orion, dova, etc.

* Seventh, then u rdy to build a mage :)

Now, ill talk about how to play it, when you duel and clash.

Dueling
*When u duel against rogue, u must watch closely ur opponent. There is a different about charge skill and attack. when u charging skill, something like aura get into ur body then make a circle on ur foot. and when u charging attack, there is no aura like that, jst circle(Try it, correct me if im wrong). so, u will know, what first act he will do. So then, u can make a call, shield or offensive skill. Pet, use powerfull and stun or panic, that give ur more dmg and stun, so he will be stopped and decrease chance to take a packs.

*When u duel against warrior -_-, hold ur skill asap, coz if u just tap ur skill, its like u jst make him piss off and dmg of skill is too low, so charge it! And pet, find a panic or stun pet, its make warrior not to free to hit u. And the most important, move alot, dont stop, to decrease chance to hit us (i mean not hitting us coz of range).

*When u duel againts urself(mage), use pet that panic or stun them, give hp. My suggest, dont hold ur self to attack when u re cursed, or use curse at same time when he cursing u too. jst that.

p.s. every duel u do, first u must do stun them, if u dont have fireball, then hold ur gun.

Clashing
If u were in clashing, stay back on ur warriors mate. and u go rushing when ur shield is active. If u have skill curse, that u must curse is rogues. Mostly rogue when they are cursed, they try not to attacking. And dont take rogues mate packs if its urgent. They will mad to u coz they packs gone n die.

this is my full Guide about playing mage mostly twink
ENJOY :banana:

Xeusx
07-14-2014, 10:11 AM
Mini Guide :*
I haven't see you in PvP.

Kershy
07-14-2014, 12:26 PM
nice :D

SingleZblow
07-14-2014, 05:55 PM
u will soon :)

Picklee
07-14-2014, 09:13 PM
^.^ how is this a guide? Its like saying stuff... But not giving info lol

SingleZblow
07-15-2014, 02:40 AM
^.^ how is this a guide? Its like saying stuff... But not giving info lol

im not pretty good at this, my apologize

Arrowz
07-15-2014, 01:49 PM
Whats ur ign im thinking of making a 17 mage

Xeusx
07-15-2014, 04:50 PM
His IGN is Singlezblow, and He member of MPA just like you. :)

SingleZblow
07-15-2014, 06:10 PM

whats ur Ign

Arrowz
07-15-2014, 08:18 PM
Lawbringer im in mpa. Ill try to talk to u tomorrow if i can im gonna be busy til then

Energizeric
07-15-2014, 10:42 PM
I recently made a level 10 mage for the ursoth's assault event, and I'm going to PvP with him after the event is over. I got all my gear purchased and currently working on getting some super gems on it.

What is the best level 10 twink pvp guild to join?

SingleZblow
07-16-2014, 02:37 AM
I recently made a level 10 mage for the ursoth's assault event, and I'm going to PvP with him after the event is over. I got all my gear purchased and currently working on getting some super gems on it.

red legion is good, i was there too

Digitalclock
07-20-2014, 06:12 AM

clarity (pm Digitalclock or Violentcrits)or Level Ten Twinks (Secretservice)