PDA

View Full Version : Whats in the works??

derricks2
01-10-2011, 01:58 PM
I love this game and think it has amazing potential, but they need something(anything) for character advancement past level 50. Not necessarily level cap increases(I know those are coming) or more gear but something to play for WHEN you get your new best gear. As it is I have ran into the wall of "What would I do IF I log in." As it is just running and killing stuff for no reason, for no advancement, no nothing.. is not enough. Just adding new things every 3 or 4 months isnt enough. Sure the first month grinding the new levels and gear will be fun, but then were right back here until the next expansion.

We need anything to do in the mean time. Armor leveling, stat increases for kills, quests that gives stats for completing, anything that is ongoing and long term. I find myself playing other games and wishing I could play PL, but then when I start to load the game and think about what I will be doing, I remember that theirs nothing I can do thats constructive.

It doesnt have to be anything complex or hard to code, but please come up with something. Others seem to be leaving to play other games too. I want to keep playing but I need some sort of progression that I can see for my logging in everyday.

Snakespeare
01-10-2011, 02:27 PM
You only have one?

derricks2
01-10-2011, 03:37 PM
You only have one?

Yes. I tried a bear first, didn't like the play style. Tried a bird, liked the play style, took him to 50.tried a mage, didn't really care for the mage either so I twinked her at 20. Bult a 20 twink bird. Pvp at 20 got old by 1 hit combo with bird and paly taking the mage. I was successful, but it got old, their ead nothing to fight FOR. So, I decide to jump back on my bird at 50. I spend some gold and boom I'm a crazy dps bird now, but, why play now?

Their needs to be something that lets you advance your character further. As it is now how much you play or how much effort you put into your character everyone end up the same. Every 50 bird with the best armor and weapons are all statistically the same, no marr if you have 100k kills or 0.

Theirs nothing I can do right now to get my character better in the mean time until the next expansion. If their was some small progression system, I would still play to get me better in preparation for the next expansion, but their isn't.