PDA

View Full Version : STS support , closed cases???

Warlord0520
07-14-2014, 02:42 PM
I had a platinum problem not too long ago and I reported it to STS support thru email, waited a few days to get it resolved, hen it said my case was closed... Can someone please tell me how are cases closed? And why? All I put in the letter was that I downloaded this app, played it for a long time, reached a certain level requirement for the platinum. I never even got a response, the case just says closed.

I mentioned this in another thread but it was also closed :( so I'm guessing customer support for STS is only for people with "actual problems"? Because me downloading tons if apps for platinum and playing them days on end for no reason other than just platinum, and not getting rewarded the currency seems like a problem to me. And moderator please don't close this thread because I really need help on this. I can list my ingame name if u need, I just want the platinum that I deserve from the apps.

Dex Scene
07-14-2014, 02:44 PM
Email native X

Riptank
07-14-2014, 02:46 PM
I had a platinum problem not too long ago and I reported it to STS support thru email, waited a few days to get it resolved, hen it said my case was closed... Can someone please tell me how are cases closed? And why? All I put in the letter was that I downloaded this app, played it for a long time, reached a certain level requirement for the platinum. I never even got a response, the case just says closed.

I mentioned this in another thread but it was also closed :( so I'm guessing customer support for STS is only for people with "actual problems"? Because me downloading tons if apps for platinum and playing them days on end for no reason other than just platinum, and not getting rewarded the currency seems like a problem to me. And moderator please don't close this thread because I really need help on this. I can list my ingame name if u need, I just want the platinum that I deserve from the apps.

If those apps you've installed are from trialplay then contact trialplay support, if its from nativex then contact nativex support.. STS has nothing to do with this, those are from third party vendor..

Warlord0520
07-14-2014, 02:49 PM
In STS services, it says to contact spacetimestudios.com for any support that has to do with issues with platinum

Warlord0520
07-14-2014, 03:03 PM
I emailed them, but not sure if it's the right company because they prompts me to sign in, make a login, then email them..

tharidom
07-14-2014, 03:23 PM
Sts stands loose from nativex and trialpay, for free platinum problems u will need to contact the support teams from nativex or trialpay (these support teams both are unhandy).

Xeusx
07-14-2014, 04:44 PM
Why making this thread again? Dude, they don't working on weekend and they will just ignore who always send email with same case.

Warlord0520
07-14-2014, 04:53 PM
Why making this thread again? Dude, they don't working on weekend and they will just ignore who always send email with same case.

Dude, it's Monday, and if you read my post, you would realize that my original thread was locked before anyone could give me any information. If you paid for or spent a lot of time downloading/playing apps for platinum and dident get ur 200+ platinum I'm sure you would be making a thread about It too.

Xeusx
07-14-2014, 05:01 PM
Dude, it's Monday, and if you read my post, you would realize that my original thread was locked before anyone could give me any information. If you paid for or spent a lot of time downloading/playing apps for platinum and dident get ur 200+ platinum I'm sure you would be making a thread about It too.
I never making a thread about this, contact NativeX support, NOT STS support? STS Support is only for who need answers, help, or problem in-game, if it's about downloading game to receive plat problem, contact NativeX, NativeX is who offers you platinum for downloading the following game.

Warlord0520
07-14-2014, 05:41 PM
I never making a thread about this, contact NativeX support, NOT STS support? STS Support is only for who need answers, help, or problem in-game, if it's about downloading game to receive plat problem, contact NativeX, NativeX is who offers you platinum for downloading the following game.

Not true, Spacetime studios specifically says on their support page that we should contact SPACETIMESTUDIOS/SUPPORT on their link for any platinum related issues. This is a platinum related issue. They've helped me in the past with platinum issues, not sure why you think they have changed their policy, been playing since PL day 1 release and it was the same policy.

Xeusx
07-14-2014, 05:53 PM
Not true, Spacetime studios specifically says on their support page that we should contact SPACETIMESTUDIOS/SUPPORT on their link for any platinum related issues. This is a platinum related issue. They've helped me in the past with platinum issues, not sure why you think they have changed their policy, been playing since PL day 1 release and it was the same policy.
Ok, PM to the Seo or Other mod for asking about that.

Dex Scene
07-15-2014, 02:59 AM
Its a platinum related issue, yes. But its not you are buying from STS, you are getting free plats from NATIVE X/ TRIAL PLAY under their terms. So contact those third party vendors!!! Email native x or trial play. Its not hard

Schnitzel
07-15-2014, 11:01 AM
See my guide (in al technical and bugs forum, sticky thread) hope it helps

Riptank
07-15-2014, 01:55 PM

For ANY platinum related issues that you BOUGHT bro.