PDA

View Full Version : [Guide] Not Receiving your NativeX Platinum? See this Thread/Guide

Schnitzel
07-14-2014, 10:59 PM
Guide to Receiving Your NativeX Platinum

(Your NativeX window may or may not look the same as my NativeX offers window <The one in the screenshots are from my Samsung Galaxy S3 running Android 4.3> if you have an iOS device or are using the Chrome browser, chances are that the NativeX Free Platinum Offers window will look different)

======== Step 1: Open the NativeX Free Platinum Offers Window ========

Your screen should look similar to this (your offers might not the same offers and platinum reward amounts as mine, but similar)

Click the "Need Help?" button (Its in the bottom right corner of your screen, I've drew a red circle around it)

======== Step 2: Emailing NativeX Support ========

After you've clicked the "Need Help?" button, it will open your email app (if you're on a mobile device and use your device's mail app, this should work, if you are on a Mac running OSX, then the Mail app will open, i do NOT know what happens on Windows...sorry)
This is what my screen looks like after clicking the "Need Help?" button.

Make sure that a file called "log.txt" is included in the attachments (please don't write your own log.txt...it won't help you get your platinum any quicker..)

If you don't have the log.txt included, you will need to screenshot your offers list (the History List) and in the email, and send it to them...they will most likely reply back asking for your "Device ID" (If they do, DO NOT give your Device ID, just send screenshots of the game offer and that game)

======== Step 3: Wait a few business days (Weekdays: Monday through Friday) ========

When you click "Send" on the Mail button/service you've used, wait a bit.
NativeX will send you an automated message, do NOT reply to this one, because it will never be responded to. This email they send to you tells you that they have successfully received your email.

It will say something like:
Mobile Support Inquiry: <case number>
Dear <your email username> Thank you for your email, please do NOT reply to this email, as it will be sent to an email that will not be replied to.

======== Step 4: Receiving your platinum ========

After a few days, NativeX will reply back to you with a message thats titled something like this:

Once you click on that e-mail and open it, it should read something like this (see picture below)

======== Step 5: Go on AL and enjoy your platinum! ========

Open your AL app and log onto your AL account, have fun!

:banana: :banana: :banana: This Ends the Guide on How to Receive your Platinum for your Completed NativeX Platinum Offers :banana: :banana: :banana:

If this guide was helpful, please click the "Thanks" button, thank you!

All "Thanks" and "Add Rep" points go towards funding future guides :D

Arpluvial
07-14-2014, 11:15 PM
This is a great guide! I have gone ahead and stickied it.

Schnitzel
07-14-2014, 11:16 PM
Tips:

1. Try to do offers with Platinum rewards less than 30 Platinum

2. Offers expire within 7 (Seven) days after you click on the offer.

3. When you write your email to NativeX support, make sure you have "Log.txt" included in your attachments.

4. Do NOT try to fake the offers, if anyone does try to fake offers, Note that I am NOT to be held responsible for the consequences.

5. This guide is only for NativeX related offers and does not apply to TrialPlay or any other Free Platinum services.

6. If there are "Free Platinum" websites that ask for your email and password, they are fake offers and the person that owns that website is trying to steal your account.

==================

Updates:

7-15-14
Added attachments I originally forgot to add

7-16-14
Corrected Spelling and Grammar Mistakes

7-26-14
Added another tip (see #3)

9-2-14
Corrected sentence about Log.txt related

Jblazer
07-14-2014, 11:17 PM
Cool guide bruh

radagan
07-16-2014, 11:32 AM
Nice work!:)

aquascaper
07-16-2014, 11:58 AM
Awesome guide!

snowfu
07-16-2014, 01:49 PM
Ya know, in that first picture, that offer for 77 platinum most likely will not work. I tried to do free offers for a high plat increase, but only low ones work :/

kishorvarun
07-16-2014, 02:42 PM
LolzZZ U CAN CHEAT WITH OFFERS ALSO :p

radagan
07-16-2014, 04:23 PM
Nope usually they ask to show screen shot about offer

Xeusx
07-16-2014, 04:46 PM
It's against the ToS, we cant abuse or cheat the offers.

SacredKnight
07-16-2014, 05:20 PM
I knew someone would make a guide for this, nice job ;)

Schnitzel
07-16-2014, 11:41 PM

I highly discourage anyone that wants to try that

DISCLAIMER: if anyone tries that, I am NOT responsible for the consequences

Back
07-17-2014, 12:47 AM
Good job. Is there any other free plat service out there and also NativeX support is good compared to Trialpay where they ask for an email Header from an email that I never receive.

kona
07-22-2014, 11:10 PM
Thanks for the guide.

Krobelus
07-27-2014, 11:05 AM
I have done this guide which is pretty much easy anyway. The problem is they still haven't replied. They told me in their email that a representative will get to me within 3 working days and no reply until now. Therefore, the reviews are really true. Lol.working

I will contact them again tomorrow.

fiftyonecents
08-15-2014, 03:44 PM
Nice guide !!! :)

+ 1000 ..lol!!

nutthebear
08-16-2014, 08:41 PM
Not saying the guide doesn't work, but mine doesn't say "need help" it simply says FAQ...so I click on that, scroll down and I see contact customer service. I click that then it says, "email isn't enabled on this device."

Schnitzel
08-16-2014, 11:34 PM
Not saying the guide doesn't work, but mine doesn't say "need help" it simply says FAQ...so I click on that, scroll down and I see contact customer service. I click that then it says, "email isn't enabled on this device."

What device are you using?

User111
08-21-2014, 12:03 PM
Hi there,

I've been seeing on forums that many people are having trouble with NativeX offers and do not receive their platinum after completing those offers.

So, I wrote guide on how to get your platinum for those offers you have done

(Your NativeX window may or may not look the same as my NativeX offers window <The one in the screenshots are from my Samsung Galaxy S3 running Android 4.3> if you have an iOS device or are using the Chrome browser, chances are that the NativeX Free Platinum Offers window will look different)

======== Step 1: Open the NativeX Free Platinum Offers Window ========

Your screen should look similar to this (your offers might not the same offers and platinum reward amounts as mine, but similar)

Click the "Need Help?" button (Its in the bottom right corner of your screen, I've drew a red circle around it)

======== Step 2: Emailing NativeX Support ========

After you've clicked the "Need Help?" button, it will open your email app (if you're on a mobile device and use your device's mail app, this should work, if you are on a Mac running OSX, then the Mail app will open, i do NOT know what happens on Windows...sorry)
This is what my screen looks like after clicking the "Need Help?" button.

Make sure that a file called "log.txt" is included in the attachments (please don't write your own log.txt...it won't help you get your platinum any quicker..)

If you don't have the log.txt included, you will need to screenshot your offers list (the History List) and in the email, and send it to them...they will most likely reply back asking for your "Device ID" (I haven't figured out what that is yet...)

======== Step 3: Wait a few business days (Weekdays: Monday through Friday) ========

When you click "Send" on the Mail button/service you've used, wait a bit.
NativeX will send you an automated message, do NOT reply to this one, because it will never be responded to. This email they send to you tells you that they have successfully received your email.

It will say something like:
Mobile Support Inquiry: <case number>
Dear <your email username> Thank you for your email, please do NOT reply to this email, as it will be sent to an email that will not be replied to.

======== Step 4: Receiving your platinum ========

After a few days, NativeX will reply back to you with a message thats titled something like this:

Once you click on that e-mail and open it, it should read something like this (see picture below)

======== Step 5: Go on AL and enjoy your platinum! ========

Open your AL app and log onto your AL account, have fun!

:banana: :banana: :banana: This Ends the Guide on How to Receive your Platinum for your Completed NativeX Platinum Offers :banana: :banana: :banana:

If this guide was helpful, please click the "Thanks" button, thank you!

All "Thanks" and "Add Rep" points go towards funding future guides :D

Thanks, it worked for me!. I had the same problem with the same offer and contacted the support. they rewarded me with the platinum in no time.Sadly, I spent all that platinum on lockeds and ended up broke. :(

MzCadet
09-02-2014, 07:13 PM
Yes this guide is good but there are a couple things u need to know.

DO NOT send anyone ur 'Device Id' u dont know who they are or if trusted, once ur Device Id is out it leaves u vulnerable to be hacked to any extent even to the kernal (brain of device). The only ppl u should EVER give it to is ur network provider & the manufacturer if ever needed to recover access of ur device but they can only do so much legally, so personally I would not risk it.

Always include screenshots of:
The offer details itself, the status of the offer, ur phone screen of app/shorcut (proof of install) & inside the app that is on offer (proof of run).

I use an email that is not connected to my main but to an alt to contact NativeX & Trialplay so I always include my ign that I would like to be credited to.

If u can do that there is no need to send any header letters or Device Id. Screenshots will be enough.

These tips work for me both with NativeX & Trialplay.

I do have 1 complaint, I contacted NativeX about some offer rewards on 18th Aug, they credited me most of the rewards on 20th Aug, I emailed them back bout 2 more missing offers same day... I am still waiting to hear from them.
Their customer service WAS great, idk what happened but I want my 25 platinum!

Schnitzel
09-03-2014, 12:04 AM
Yes this guide is good but there are a couple things u need to know.

DO NOT send anyone ur 'Device Id' u dont know who they are or if trusted, once ur Device Id is out it leaves u vulnerable to be hacked to any extent even to the kernal (brain of device). The only ppl u should EVER give it to is ur network provider & the manufacturer if ever needed to recover access of ur device but they can only do so much legally, so personally I would not risk it.

Always include screenshots of:
The offer details itself, the status of the offer, ur phone screen of app/shorcut (proof of install) & inside the app that is on offer (proof of run).

I use an email that is not connected to my main but to an alt to contact NativeX & Trialplay so I always include my ign that I would like to be credited to.

If u can do that there is no need to send any header letters or Device Id. Screenshots will be enough.

These tips work for me both with NativeX & Trialplay.

I do have 1 complaint, I contacted NativeX about some offer rewards on 18th Aug, they credited me most of the rewards on 20th Aug, I emailed them back bout 2 more missing offers same day... I am still waiting to hear from them.
Their customer service WAS great, idk what happened but I want my 25 platinum!

changed the device ID part, thanks

Also, i do Not work for NativeX, so if they did not credit your 25 platinum, after a certain amount of days, try re-emailing them with a new email paper (i think thats what new emails are called?)

I think it has to do with your case number.
After they credit some of your platinum, they probably mark your email as Resolved, and may or may not reply.

I think re-emailing them with a new email message will help

Sceazikua
09-03-2014, 12:54 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=97474&d=1405395248
1 free download game offer gives you 77 platinum .-.

Schnitzel
09-03-2014, 04:13 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=97474&d=1405395248
1 free download game offer gives you 77 platinum .-.

It doesnt work...

Lidless
09-03-2014, 10:50 PM
Its ridiculous we have to send emails every single time we do an offer. It never works!!

MzCadet
09-04-2014, 09:00 PM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/04/4fb647969ffaa7b6b9aedb1427737cb2.jpg

Np Ruizhe, yes I will be contacting them again with all the screenshot incl the emails *fingers crossed*

I also downloaded Game of War but during the double reward week. I didn't have to email them for the plat, it went through. I don't know why it doesnt work for others or only sometimes.

CAK Vader
11-08-2014, 09:42 PM
I would simply like to suggest this be removed from sticky seeing as NativeX is no longer a part of this game.

Raselph
11-10-2014, 11:18 PM

found my sticky-person culprit!!!!

radagan
11-12-2014, 09:30 AM

found my sticky-person culprit!!!!
???

Churjya
11-20-2014, 02:04 AM
+1 Nativex support team is pretty quick in support. I have done it before. They offered my platinum within 48 hours. They did not asked me for a screenshot of pending offers. I guess the log file did the job...

piaoruim
04-29-2015, 07:23 PM
Good night ever bought with my platinum card but lately I'm not getting buy says that my card number does not exist.