PDA

View Full Version : Free platinum offers for real?

Krobelus
07-15-2014, 02:03 AM
I installed wechat last night but didn't get my supposed to be 10 plats compensation.

Here's the funny thing, I tried that survey from trialpay offers and the survey was like asking my age, gender, then if I can understand and read English. You know what happened? It says I am not qualified for the survey. I was like " whut??????" Is this some kind of a joke? Really funny but frustrating because I need at least 5 plats to reset my skill points and stats.

So any idea spacetime? Don't tell me you're innocent with this. Lmao!!!!

Xeusx
07-15-2014, 02:35 AM
Trialpay seems not worth the offers.
Contact NativeX Support.

tharidom
07-15-2014, 04:52 AM
Contact nativex support with a ss of the app u downloaded then u will get ur plat, never do trialpay they have low rewards which almost never are added to ur account.

Krobelus
07-16-2014, 04:00 AM
Thank you guys.

Sirnoobalot
07-16-2014, 11:43 AM
Trailplay works for me but not the Nativex.

Amazonina
07-16-2014, 03:14 PM
or u have to be Hispanic.. LOL

Jabu
07-16-2014, 04:37 PM
I installed wechat last night but didn't get my supposed to be 10 plats compensation.

Here's the funny thing, I tried that survey from trialpay offers and the survey was like asking my age, gender, then if I can understand and read English. You know what happened? It says I am not qualified for the survey. I was like " whut??????" Is this some kind of a joke? Really funny but frustrating because I need at least 5 plats to reset my skill points and stats.

So any idea spacetime? Don't tell me you're innocent with this. Lmao!!!!

Think that's bad? Try spending 30 min filling out the survey and STILL not get plat. All those offers are crooked as ****.

Xeusx
07-16-2014, 04:51 PM
Think that's bad? Try spending 30 min filling out the survey and STILL not get plat. All those offers are crooked as ****.
Please don't use inappropriate language here, we are in forum, not in-game.