ukwaz
07-15-2014, 04:09 AM
What is the best class?

Rogue,warrior or sorcerer?

please explain your reasons

Thx

Serancha
07-15-2014, 04:19 AM
I play all 3. Each class has things I love about it. It is mostly a personality thing as to which suits you best, but in of themselves, one class is not the best of the 3.

Ishtmeet
07-15-2014, 04:28 AM
I've all 3chars, but I love sorcerer and warrior.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Jantroy
07-15-2014, 04:31 AM
Yep, there is no "best class" it really depends on your play style.
Each class contributes to a team equally.

Anarchist
07-15-2014, 04:42 AM
I prefer warriors but i am rogue (for now)

tharidom
07-15-2014, 04:50 AM
It's fully depending on what's ur preferences I don't like to die fast so I mostly play on a warrior.

radagan
07-15-2014, 04:52 AM
Check out hoardy's guide to choose class,but any isnt "best"

SacredKnight
07-15-2014, 05:56 AM
There is no best class, like everyone has said so far.
For me I hate to be squishy so I am not a mage, warriors are my favourite class because we can aggro but I like all the classes enough :)

Picklee
07-15-2014, 09:17 AM
Ok so everyone says "what ever fits you"

BUT lemme tell you haha, i play all three classes. And warrior is definitely the most OP. If the sets are balanced, a warrior that knows what he is doing is still op. I honestly don't know why i think this, but I think the game is supposed to be that way. If every class has the best gear for that class, warrior will win 1v1..... This is my opinion, but I think its a fact ._.

This ofc is only if the warrior knows what he is doing. Suppose you have a good mage that has better gear and has been playing for 2 years, and you have a warrior with "ok" gear and just started... The mage will be better.

But when it all comes down to it, everything is even, I think the warrior will be best

Crowsfoot
07-15-2014, 09:18 AM
Oyster class.

PS: anyone have the link to the thread on it?

Dex Scene
07-15-2014, 09:23 AM
There's no such thing called best. Every class have their own +/-and people can prefer one more than other for himself/ herself only!!!
I used to like playing mage the most, but now I like playing rogue the most :3 love how fast are they and not soft like mages. But I do miss Great crowd controlling damage of mages though

Bangbam
07-15-2014, 10:48 AM
mage the best.
we squishy and cute

Schnitzel
07-15-2014, 11:22 AM
Wanna survive longer but do less damage? Warrior
Wanna survive a little less but can do AOE damage? Mage
Wanna survive Ok-ish but do high damage and DPS? Rogue

jiph
07-15-2014, 12:53 PM
Is actually the player not the class

Trenton
07-15-2014, 01:25 PM
Oyster class.

PS: anyone have the link to the thread on it?
Don't even

ClumsyCactus
07-15-2014, 02:16 PM
rogue <3
Mage is too small to have any cool armors,
Warrior is too big to have any Tight armors,
Rogue looks absolutely fabulous.
Oh? You meant fighting? Heh, lol@fighting

tharidom
07-15-2014, 02:20 PM
rogue <3
Mage is too small to have any cool armors,
Warrior is too big to have any Tight armors,
Rogue looks absolutely fabulous.
Oh? You meant fighting? Heh, lol@fighting

Rofl

Visiting
07-15-2014, 04:35 PM
Mage- Cheapest Class (Gear Wise/Hp Pots), lowest HP/Armor, Good Damage/Dps, Lol@crit, AoE, Best for people who like to use "Skills" more than wep.
Rogue- Most expensive (Gear/Pots), High Damage/dps, Good Armor/Dps (depending on build), Great Crit, Low Mana, Bad for lots of mobs, great for high damage on bosses.
Warrior- Rather expensive (Gear/Mana Pots), Highest Hp/Armor, Low Dps/Damage, Lol@crit, Low mana, Best at keeping the other people alive, not for people who want to destroy all the mobs on their own.
Hope this helps you :D

Xeusx
07-15-2014, 04:46 PM
Is actually the player not the class
Lol wut? The best player? No one is the best player, all skilled.

tharidom
07-15-2014, 04:47 PM
Lol wut? The best player? No one is the best player, all skilled.

Lol he means what class fits a certain player the best.

sufiyan
07-15-2014, 04:51 PM
each and every character has special powers...the main thing is to manage it properly which suits u...means which likes u!!

utpal
07-16-2014, 07:52 AM
warrior.

Xeusx
07-16-2014, 07:54 AM
warrior.
Could you explain why warrior is the best class? No one cant explain how it is.

Blindness
07-16-2014, 08:17 AM
I suggest you try all of it, no need to spend 100% of your gold on gear, do it til you find one of them suits you better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kalahesi
07-16-2014, 08:37 AM
I think mages and rogues are a lot of fun but every class defo has it +/-

Rogues burn mana pots like crazy, when compared to playing as a mage or war, maybe that's just me! But damage dealt is high.

Mages are good for running tombs but weak interms of survivability! KM3 as a mage is good!

Wars are good for support, but I find play as war boring tbh coming from playing mainly as a rogue, but they are defo OP for PVP if you have the right gear.

utpal
07-16-2014, 08:54 AM
Could you explain why warrior is the best class? No one cant explain how it is.

haha. warrior is always best class.
in pl bear ,
in sl commando.
OP they are if u kno how to use it

Alhuntrazeck
07-16-2014, 09:30 AM
Wanna survive longer but do less damage? Warrior
Wanna survive a little less but can do AOE damage? Mage
Wanna survive Ok-ish but do high damage and DPS? Rogue

Do less damage???

Arcane rings & mauls do upward of 1k crits on skills - that and the fact that they do AoE (cs, charged and to a lesser degree tapped ss, wm), have Godlike HP, Godlike armor, have massive buffs (25% dmg, 25% crit, 50 str for VB), temporarily invulnerability for stuns (juggernaut) and pretty good health back every time they fall below 30 (jugg again), the only class that has invulnerability for their heal (which coincidentally heals quite a big chunk of your HP, and stuns, no longer the mage's forte (ss and ax both stun, not to mention the fact that most geared warriors have samael) means they'd be your best choice if you're rich and wish to PvP.

2nd choice would be rogues, arcane rings could pretty much 1 hit everything except warriors, and they mostly combo them.

I'd pick mages last of all for PvP, though if used correctly they're kings in PvE.

That being said, I love playing PvP as a mage because it is simply amazing fun in clashes, and the gear isn't too expensive either.

Amazonina
07-16-2014, 03:17 PM
depends on what you want, rouges are the assassins, mages are great farmers and soloing, tanks well... the help out us rouges and mages lol