PDA

View Full Version : Just idea.

[Buy]
07-15-2014, 05:36 AM
Change color Title "True Legend" on the red or other color.What do you think?97523

Promagin
07-15-2014, 10:57 AM
That would be awesome!

Smithyyy
07-15-2014, 12:52 PM
Great idea, but I would say no.

The whole point of the title is the title itself. you bought all those items just to get the title, and that should be enough.
Of course you deserve recognition for spending the gold and platinum, but recoloring the title would be the same thing as all these 3 pc arguments cuz it wouldn't be fair.
Also, there would be confusion for why a player had a special colored title, and could potentially lead to abuse.
i think having the title of "true legend" is special enough. no need to make it even more flamboyant

Somemager
07-15-2014, 01:00 PM
Or rainbow color lel.

Motivating
07-15-2014, 01:08 PM
'Yes you only spent 1k plat and loads of gold but we will give you a normal colored title that no one will read. kbai'

sts^ I mean I like the title and I think it's cool but the color change would be awesome

Trenton
07-15-2014, 01:17 PM
Color change would be awesome and I don't even have True Legend o.O

Motivating
07-15-2014, 02:37 PM
Neither do I :D I'm to lazy to spend multiple hours for something cosmetic that no one really looks at :D

Promagin
07-15-2014, 02:59 PM

The whole point of the title is the title itself. you bought all those items just to get the title, and that should be enough.
Of course you deserve recognition for spending the gold and platinum, but recoloring the title would be the same thing as all these 3 pc arguments cuz it wouldn't be fair.
Also, there would be confusion for why a player had a special colored title, and could potentially lead to abuse.
i think having the title of "true legend" is special enough. no need to make it even more flamboyant

Any L75+ can easily obtain the True Legend title, we don't need a new cap to get the True Legend title.

We need a new cap to get elite rings though.

[Buy]
07-15-2014, 03:21 PM

Do not agree with you. The abuse was in the game and will this change will not affect it. Perhaps many are abusing the gold and expensive things. So let's remove gold and expensive things and let them suffer all for several players who use their personal game for breaking the rules. Why many are asking a new cover if the emergence of its many receive 3pc and begin to abuse the game. Why create something if things are so bad?!
This is just an idea, do not attempt to bury her. Players with this achievement deserve it.In any case, we all know that won't happen.

ign hugeluck
07-15-2014, 03:23 PM
Change color Title "True Legend" on the red or other color.What do you think?97523

I like it and I like your gear baby ;)

ign hugeluck
07-15-2014, 03:24 PM
Do not agree with you. The abuse was in the game and will this change will not affect it. Perhaps many are abusing the gold and expensive things. So let's remove gold and expensive things and let them suffer all for several players who use their personal game for breaking the rules. Why many are asking a new cover if the emergence of its many receive 3pc and begin to abuse the game. Why create something if things are so bad?!
This is just an idea, do not attempt to bury her. Players with this achievement deserve it.In any case, we all know that won't happen.

I agree with you buy

[Buy]
07-15-2014, 03:27 PM
I like it and I like your gear baby ;)

By the way this is your set you gave me :D

Suentous PO
07-15-2014, 06:10 PM
Any L75+ can easily obtain the True Legend title, we don't need a new cap to get the True Legend title.

We need a new cap to get elite rings though.

"Easily" O.o really?! Mitas and that football lookin pet are random, I gave up after 3 tries imagining all I could have done with 1500 plat. I agree with the cap part tho.

I could see stg not liking the title being in red tho because that's always been the thing devs had to show it's truly them. So how about another color? I might go for it if they did something like this.

[Buy]
07-15-2014, 07:04 PM
"Easily" O.o really?! Mitas and that football lookin pet are random, I gave up after 3 tries imagining all I could have done with 1500 plat. I agree with the cap part tho.

I could see stg not liking the title being in red tho because that's always been the thing devs had to show it's truly them. So how about another color? I might go for it if they did something like this.
I fell in the fourth, maybe this is your chance.97626

AvidLegend
07-15-2014, 08:01 PM
I'm all for this, since I would benefit. Don't see it being a priority for developers though because I'm sure the coding for this feature doesn't exist yet and would require more than simply changing one line of code from "ugly green" to "crimson red" lol, but if PL ever returns to it's former glory and regains it's player base and developer support this would be a great idea on top of the many others that have been suggested by other awesome players in the past. It's a waiting game... And we are losing thus far unfortunately... But faith carries us onward to victory!!!