PDA

View Full Version : PVP Wagers

StompArtist
01-10-2011, 05:10 PM
It would be nice if you could have (little bit like the trading system) a wager system when you go into PVP where you could wager gear or gold... the looser automatically giving the wager to the winer at the end of the match.

Pharcyde
01-10-2011, 05:34 PM
Been suggested many times before. I thought PL was gonna do it but some people decided to start arguing that people will get scammed... God gotta love people who support the idiots dumb enough to get scammed in a wager. Anyways +5 for thinking of the idea too :D.

StompArtist
01-10-2011, 05:37 PM
Been suggested many times before. I thought PL was gonna do it but some people decided to start arguing that people will get scammed... God gotta love people who support the idiots dumb enough to get scammed in a wager. Anyways +5 for thinking of the idea too :D.

Thanks. How in the world would you get scammed? It's not getting scammed if you wager 10K with your level 1 mage against a level 50 who wagers 100K gold. It's greed and you fell for it. I have no clue on how you could scam someone in a PVP wager.

Pharcyde
01-10-2011, 05:43 PM
Some idiots do, look at runescape staking system. Basically scam proof, yet people still get "scammed" like all the time. My opinion is, if your dumb enough to get scammed, then let it happen. Last thing we need is a dumb player running around with tons of gold and crashing markets with silly prices or spamming the hell out of the cs with "BUYING/SELLING".