PDA

View Full Version : The real winners..

Szangheili
07-15-2014, 03:46 PM
See.. I'm not gonna sit here and act like an old timer and say the old days and old community of sts was better.. But honestly it is true.. I came back and all or most of the old timers are long gone.. And now all I see is a bunch of new guys being rude to eachother and simply putting no sportsmanship.. I see this from a lot of "The Masters" members who just showboat about how they bought their way to the top.. We get it.. Yur at the top, congratulations.. No need to act like snobby lil kids guys.. I as a former bd player was once at the top.. Along with what I can say the best tribe I've ever been in and created.. The Sons of Anarchy.. We were at the top for a while and I'm pretty sure everyone can agree with me that we never shoved it in anyone's faces.. My simple point is be mature .. Yes we had haters.. We were all mature enough to simply let them hate.. Yeah yu guys are on top, but it seems like the rest of the world is winning when yu let the community get to you and begin to act like children.. No hate from me .. Simply saying, don't give the community a reason to hate you.. Set an example for ppl and let them look up to you.. If anything I would love to talk to you guys.. Best of luck on the top spot :)

Zylx
07-21-2014, 10:45 PM
<Real> is a pretty great alliance. Everyone treats eachother with respect, motivates eachother, and helpfully pushes everyone to get better. We arent a top alliance, but we are gaining ranks back (currently #13 and proud of it!), and we're older than all of the other active alliances (3rd alliance ever created, after "Eluma" and "Eluma Guild"). We donate and boost everyday or nearly everyday as well.

27arcane
07-29-2014, 04:50 PM
Lol people r crying for The Masters alliance....... Jealousy hehehhee

zena0011
08-03-2014, 01:30 AM
Who's crying? I couldn't care less about the masters.

zenon orogo
08-03-2014, 02:37 AM
Who's crying? I couldn't care less about the masters.

zena0011
08-03-2014, 03:17 AM
Huh?

Milan Lame Man
08-03-2014, 05:00 AM
LOL. I guess "Imitation is a compliment".

zenon orogo
08-03-2014, 11:14 AM
Yup Milan, thats a +1 to her/his post :)

zena0011
08-04-2014, 06:41 PM
24 should rename to powderpuff. Low level masters player with delusions of glory. ;))

Dienoobs
08-05-2014, 01:15 PM
Hiya all I'm die from masters. I do agree with the statement that S.O.A. in bd was one of the best alliances ever.. I was in it for forever. The thing is, it fell apart. Not because it sucked, but because some players believed they were better than and too good for other players in soa. That kind of division is what is destructive. In masters we stand for each other. Waldo stands for any low castle teammate in masters. As any low castle teammate must stand for Waldo. Its an alliance based on friendship and cooperation. I know some of our players do brag, I've seen it. But that's because they're proud of what their alliance has done, as everyone with us is. Yea plenty of our guys bought plat n juiced up their bases, but they still had to learn just as everyone else. For those who can't spend the $$.. I suggest dropping and farming. W/o using plat you can mirror the work of top farmers. Most of us are here to help if anyone needs it, but we put our alliance and our teammates first. Thank you for your time and the resources I stole from you while you were reading this ;) Good luck everyone, let's keep the competition rolling!

zena0011
08-06-2014, 03:47 AM
Good comment denotes. You had the opportunity to recruit me....but I must not have been good enough...
Well watch this space. 😁

zena0011
08-06-2014, 03:49 AM
Bloody predictive text again...that was dienoobs

27arcane
08-06-2014, 04:40 AM
24 should rename to powderpuff. Low level masters player with delusions of glory. ;))

Masters don't care about lvl. We care about victory only and our all people are doing great.

zena0011
08-06-2014, 09:16 PM
That's what all second and the other positions, say.
There is, always, only ONE, winner.
The rest are......Well the rest.

zena0011
08-06-2014, 09:20 PM
I play to win, if I can't, I pout, stamp my feet, roll into a ball and cry.....just kidding....
I fight dirty, or change the rules, or just try harder.

27arcane
08-06-2014, 11:13 PM
That's what all second and the other positions, say.
There is, always, only ONE, winner.
The rest are......Well the rest.

Don't cry baby lol.
Try to play harder to be number one :)

zena0011
08-06-2014, 11:17 PM
Okay. 27, WHEN, I get to #1,you join my alliance!

Arpluvial
08-06-2014, 11:18 PM
Hey guys,

This thread is no longer constructive, so I am going to go ahead and lock it.