RealPoor
07-16-2014, 07:26 AM
Is it still active? And need some build:
Pets?
Skills?
Equipments?
Stats?
Pls help

Here is my experience at 21 (Hint- Didnt twink there long but i did ok)

PETS-I found that if you dont have the gold to get something like samael, glacian.. ect. then use someone like a pet like slag, dovabear, ribbit, crawly, prance.. and sadly to say if they were hungry i used ripmaw.

SKILLS- HoR (4/5 no challenge) VB (5/5) SS (4/5 no seismic slam) CS (4/5 no decimation) and for the rest of the skill points i put it in STR passive but thats up to you

EQUIPMENT- I used DWS pot (some people have difference preference on their weap), next armor and helm i used was ancient druid of pot, and for ring i used enscrolled band of potency, cheaper alternatives are glowstone hoop of assault, and last but not least is the pendent and i used Arcane pendent of pot.

ACTIVE- yes it still is active, not as much as other brackets but it still is

radagan
07-16-2014, 07:34 AM
Is it still active? And need some build:
Pets?
Skills?
Equipments?
Stats?
Pls help

Here is my experience at 21 (Hint- Didnt twink there long but i did ok)

PETS-I found that if you dont have the gold to get something like samael, glacian.. ect. then use someone like a pet like slag, dovabear, ribbit, crawly, prance.. and sadly to say if they were hungry i used ripmaw.

SKILLS- HoR (4/5 no challenge) VB (5/5) SS (4/5 no seismic slam) CS (4/5 no decimation) and for the rest of the skill points i put it in STR passive but thats up to you

EQUIPMENT- I used DWS pot (some people have difference preference on their weap), next armor and helm i used was ancient druid of pot, and for ring i used enscrolled band of potency, cheaper alternatives are glowstone hoop of assault, and last but not least is the pendent and i used Arcane pendent of pot.

ACTIVE- yes it still is active, not as much as other brackets but it still is
Ty alot!,but one question about ace throw can it be switched to some other skill or keep 5th skill?

RealPoor
07-16-2014, 08:16 AM
Ty alot!,but one question about ace throw can it be switched to some other skill or keep 5th skill?

well rlly depends on your preference bud, if you have ace as a 5th skill it will take some points away from passive, or you could replace ace with SS or CS