PDA

View Full Version : What level for pvp requires the most skill?

George Goudelis
07-15-2014, 05:24 PM
What level for pvp requires the most skill?

Ornah
07-15-2014, 05:43 PM
Too win PvP you must have the best gear.

Trenton
07-15-2014, 07:42 PM
The most skill is not really a level, but which class.

I'd say Sorcerer of course requires the most skill, but gear is a huge factor too.

I also won't say that other levels are easier than others, but L14 and down are basically kill farming. L15-L21 is the lowest possible levels of PvP that start to have decently skilled players.

L22-L27 are even better, with more players that are twinking and more fun.

L28-L32 are pretty much dead, but L31/L32 on the weekends have lots of DM games going on.

I don't think there's a single twink in L36, so why bother lol.

Endgame would probably be the level that requires the most "skill" because it has the most skilled and numbered players in the game. The only problem is that you have to afford a pretty hefty amount of gear if you'd like to be successful in it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Saribeau
07-17-2014, 12:58 PM
Too win PvP you must have the best gear.

not true. u must have best strategy and decent gear :)

Saribeau
07-17-2014, 12:59 PM

I'd say Sorcerer of course requires the most skill, but gear is a huge factor too.

I also won't say that other levels are easier than others, but L14 and down are basically kill farming. L15-L21 is the lowest possible levels of PvP that start to have decently skilled players.

L28-L32 are pretty much dead, but L31/L32 on the weekends have lots of DM games going on.

Endgame would probably be the level that requires the most "skill" because it has the most skilled and numbered players in the game. The only problem is that you have to afford a pretty hefty amount of gear if you'd like to be successful in it.

I agree mage is the most challenging, to be twink mage is crazy hard against well geared players.

Grizzlis
07-17-2014, 02:00 PM

Well I would like to say that at 31-32 TDM is always active and nowadays u can find Ctf match too! Many people are joining this bracket now.

Trenton
07-17-2014, 02:05 PM
Well I would like to say that at 31-32 TDM is always active and nowadays u can find Ctf match too! Many people are joining this bracket now.
Well its cool and all but I've been at 31 for 6 months and Friday-Sunday nights are the only time I can find a TDM.

Genocydal
07-17-2014, 02:51 PM
you clearly dont know low lvl pvp if you think 14 & under is farming.

Trenton
07-17-2014, 02:54 PM
Well I've tried L2, L5, L6, L7, L8, L10, and L12, and all I've gathered is a bunch of farmers, with very few fights. Plus the fact that everyone I see with 20k kills and 2 deaths are less than L15.

Zeus
07-17-2014, 07:15 PM

I PvP'd there with the best gear. I ended up getting a 65:1 KDR. The only time I did die was being ganged 5v1. Honestly, it is farming.

DeCruxify
07-18-2014, 02:37 AM
That was in the past, now there are alot of guilds at the lower levels and its pretyy hard to farm now. The levels that usually farm now is 2-5.

Counterhit ph
07-18-2014, 06:34 AM
26-28,31-33,36-38/39 and Endgame FOR ME. :)

Counterhit ph
07-18-2014, 06:39 AM
I don't think there's a single twink in L36, so why bother lol

It's not about what you see most in town means it has more active twinking.
Many twinkers in lv36-38/39.. i twink at 36. As i know there are 3 twinkguilds in 36-38/39/and some strong 40 twinks,others are going solo or going in an endgame guild. :) btw, many strong twinks here, and non-mythic rogue and some mages here are good. (i only know 2 good non myth mages) :P So i think lv36-38/39 requires good skills, if you have bad skills here a non myth rogue can kill you.

kinzmet
07-19-2014, 04:01 AM
I PvP'd there with the best gear. I ended up getting a 65:1 KDR. The only time I did die was being ganged 5v1. Honestly, it is farming.

You should have moved to 15 or 16.
A lot of top geared players and guild wars, very competitive like in the end-game.

Counterhit ph
07-19-2014, 05:23 AM
A lot of top geared players and guild wars, very competitive like in the end-game.

ohh, nooooooo, endgame still the hardest,in 15 or 16 only pets are arcanes.. in endgame even you are fullset it's still hard

Alhuntrazeck
07-19-2014, 10:40 PM
36-38 has twinks, js. 2 guilds basically - The Council and The Comrades. Theyll gang you just for the heck of it - speaking from experience.

L15-17 is the best imo.

Counterhit ph
07-20-2014, 02:20 AM
36-38 has twinks, js. 2 guilds basically - The Council and The Comrades. Theyll gang you just for the heck of it - speaking from experience.

Lol not really, i play solo pvp in 36, and i can last for long :P if you are a strong twink you can live solo, like pobiki,reeemy, and many others.
And there are many guilds for lv36-38 pvp some are just in endgame guilds, and oropogamu is an strong twinkguild too.

Ishtmeet
07-20-2014, 11:36 PM
Level 18 and less require 3skills, You may need to unlock one more skill at 19+, so lv 19-41 require more skills :banana:

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Ishtmeet
07-20-2014, 11:40 PM
Imo
Don't you think end game is just based on luck? Lucky crits? The one who crits with aim win. You need gear that costs 120m+ to be best. Where, if you ask people,"1v1 without arcane ring?". Then the guy says, "Too broke huh"?. They Don't dare to try with similar gear.
End game pvp is based on crits and those stuns ofc and you bees to join a pvp guild for that. If you're not in pvp guild, End game is not for you. Tdm is what non-pvp guild players do.
Imo, the level that requires skill is 10-26.

Neutrone
07-24-2014, 08:05 AM
Imo
Don't you think end game is just based on luck? Lucky crits? The one who crits with aim win. You need gear that costs 120m+ to be best. Where, if you ask people,"1v1 without arcane ring?". Then the guy says, "Too broke huh"?. They Don't dare to try with similar gear.
End game pvp is based on crits and those stuns ofc and you bees to join a pvp guild for that. If you're not in pvp guild, End game is not for you. Tdm is what non-pvp guild players do.
Imo, the level that requires skill is 10-26.

True

Volt
07-24-2014, 10:30 PM
Honestly I've tried thinking at low levels and it's just way too easy compared to endgame. End game isn't just gear and luck. I've played with teams that have better gear than my team and we still win. The community at endgame seems to have the largest audience of pro players from the beginning seasons. So from experience, endgame (41) requires the most skill in terms of who you are fighting and the fast paced decisions you have to make to prevail in endgame

Ishtmeet
07-26-2014, 12:36 AM
Honestly I've tried thinking at low levels and it's just way too easy compared to endgame. End game isn't just gear and luck. I've played with teams that have better gear than my team and we still win. The community at endgame seems to have the largest audience of pro players from the beginning seasons. So from experience, endgame (41) requires the most skill in terms of who you are fighting and the fast paced decisions you have to make to prevail in endgame

Oh come on, Warriors without arcane stuff can be good. But what are you saying? Rogue needs tactics to fight a rogue with arc ring? Even if aimed nox and piercer crits, that guy will be down to 20%. And he needs to one hit normal myth rogues. Same example for mages. Well, idk which arcane team you fought. But just curious.

Volt
07-26-2014, 05:43 AM

Oh come on, Warriors without arcane stuff can be good. But what are you saying? Rogue needs tactics to fight a rogue with arc ring? Even if aimed nox and piercer crits, that guy will be down to 20%. And he needs to one hit normal myth rogues. Same example for mages. Well, idk which arcane team you fought. But just curious.

I actually did very good before I had my Samael. And I'm talking mainly about clashing in which you have to be connected with the team and not all over the place. And yes I'm talking about magnum and karma clashes. It's kill or be killed in all situations and levels but in endgame you have to be fast and know what you are doing. Lots of responsibility in endgame where everyone is dependant of each other unlike the lower level twinks where tanks obliterate everything and tank easily at the same time (from experience) . Warriors have feeble so a warrior actually has to time his attacks so the enemy rogues can't kill friendly dps first. I know this is true in all or most levels but most important in endgame where crit and dmg from a rogue surpasses the lvl to stats ratio. So you have to be more careful in endgame and pretty much still depends on the use of skill in many cases

Alhuntrazeck
07-26-2014, 06:10 AM

Untrue. Skill > Gear always. At endgame, my l40 non-mythic malison-using rogue killed an arcane ring and mythic bow using rogue in CTF today (no one else helping, full use of walls, mana/hp packs, speed boosts, everything). Though the rogue fired off shots like an arcane machine gun, I avoided 90% of the damage by hiding behind the walls and my combo killed her.

I also know arcane rings who charge every skill. Nope, skill is always necessary.

P.S: For what it's worth, my mage kills about 50% arcane ring using rogues.

Ishtmeet
07-27-2014, 06:26 PM
Untrue. Skill > Gear always. At endgame, my l40 non-mythic malison-using rogue killed an arcane ring and mythic bow using rogue in CTF today (no one else helping, full use of walls, mana/hp packs, speed boosts, everything). Though the rogue fired off shots like an arcane machine gun, I avoided 90% of the damage by hiding behind the walls and my combo killed her.

I also know arcane rings who charge every skill. Nope, skill is always necessary.

P.S: For what it's worth, my mage kills about 50% arcane ring using rogues.

Would you like to vs my rogue? And yea rogue vs rogue is all luck. Its just crits. Come on, with arc ring those dudes have 4.1k hp, 1.6k armour. Even if aim hits 2400 ,nox 600 and piercer 600-700, still he will survive. You think hiding behind walls is a skill? Lol

Ishtmeet
07-27-2014, 06:29 PM
I actually did very good before I had my Samael. And I'm talking mainly about clashing in which you have to be connected with the team and not all over the place. And yes I'm talking about magnum and karma clashes. It's kill or be killed in all situations and levels but in endgame you have to be fast and know what you are doing. Lots of responsibility in endgame where everyone is dependant of each other unlike the lower level twinks where tanks obliterate everything and tank easily at the same time (from experience) . Warriors have feeble so a warrior actually has to time his attacks so the enemy rogues can't kill friendly dps first. I know this is true in all or most levels but most important in endgame where crit and dmg from a rogue surpasses the lvl to stats ratio. So you have to be more careful in endgame and pretty much still depends on the use of skill in many cases

If you say, its all skills right. Shall we organize a friendly 4v5 match? 4 arcane ring users vs 5 pro mythic users? I will be the fifth one sitting and watching. I bet 1m gold if you defeat that team in a best of 3clashes. Go ahead and prove me wrong.

lowratehitman
07-27-2014, 06:46 PM
Do lvl12-14 it won't be farm :p 11 and under that where your farming

DeCruxify
07-29-2014, 07:10 AM
Lol only lvl 4 and below is farming now, times has change. Trust me haha. Lvl 3 players be getting 11k kills with 6 deaths.

Cero
07-29-2014, 08:59 AM
There js No difference between twink and endgame for requiring "pvp talent" aka "skills", since
Both endgame and twink use this following.

(example for rogue)

1. Kiting - it means to waste enemy skills/mana. Most common is by running or hiding walls.
Also could mean the movement you do when youre up for 1 enemy or many. Basicaly to outsmart your enemy.

2. Mana preservation.
3. Combo timing.

Etc etc etc.

Endgame and twink are obviously the same in terms of skills. The only difference i find are the players who are playing.

Alhuntrazeck
07-29-2014, 09:31 AM
Would you like to vs my rogue? And yea rogue vs rogue is all luck. Its just crits. Come on, with arc ring those dudes have 4.1k hp, 1.6k armour. Even if aim hits 2400 ,nox 600 and piercer 600-700, still he will survive. You think hiding behind walls is a skill? Lol

Sure, let's.

Hiding behind walls IS a skill. What else are walls for, decoration?

EDIT: Wait till about next week when I get mythic armor & helm. I'm assuming you're fully geared?

Ipoopsy
07-29-2014, 12:59 PM
Sure, let's.

Hiding behind walls IS a skill. What else are walls for, decoration?

EDIT: Wait till about next week when I get mythic armor & helm. I'm assuming you're fully geared?

Guess ganging is a skill too huh? , base on that. lol

FadedTemptation
07-29-2014, 01:42 PM
The real kill farners are level 1-3 lol they just farm dummies all day honestly I do level 6 and it's not kill farming I'm in elite twinks and we don't just randomly make allies with noobs so you see we clash and destroy them :) don't believe me come to level 6 and join a guild to fight us!

Alhuntrazeck
07-30-2014, 07:09 AM
Guess ganging is a skill too huh? , base on that. lol

Hiding behind walls is an art. Do it wrong, you're screwed. Ganging, however, even the noobiest l39 naked mage can perfect in seconds. Just follow the little white/dark blue/light blue arrows on your minimap and RG.

-no
08-01-2014, 05:18 PM
Hiding behind walls is an art. Do it wrong, you're screwed. Ganging, however, even the noobiest l39 naked mage can perfect in seconds. Just follow the little white/dark blue/light blue arrows on your minimap and RG.

Using the environment is a skill. Why else would tdm have trees, or ctf have those little cut outs in the walls?

It was always funny to listen to people cry about hiding behind the trees, after they died. Somehow using environment makes you a noob. Even though they are the ones dying.

Speedofsound
08-04-2014, 04:39 PM
Walls and trees are a rogues best friend. Trust me i know people like to hunt me quite a bit.

uunknownn
08-05-2014, 06:38 AM
all brackets need skill lol..the only diff. lvl 1-18 lots of newbie are curious to pvp so more newbies to farm here...not being rude but 22+ is the most room where pro's vs pro are always need to face each other you barely can find a room with 2-5 newbies here:)but still my fav.bracket is 16-17 .

UndeadJudge
08-05-2014, 08:18 PM
The real kill farners are level 1-3 lol they just farm dummies all day honestly I do level 6 and it's not kill farming I'm in elite twinks and we don't just randomly make allies with noobs so you see we clash and destroy them :) don't believe me come to level 6 and join a guild to fight us!

Lol, it's kill farming, and if you're in a "clash" if it can even be considered that at lvl 6, it's endless. So boring..I find it dumb how rogue vs rogue fights are endless. I play 27 and it ends up 1-2 combos. We have generally 2500+ health and crits can hit 2k+ with bow, hooks can sometimes even crit 3k..which will 1 shot any rogue except a hook with str ring.

DeCruxify
08-06-2014, 07:12 AM
LOL try lvl 6 pvp. Its not endless. :)

UndeadJudge
08-06-2014, 10:17 AM
LOL try lvl 6 pvp. Its not endless. :)

I tried 8 and played for 15 minutes before selling all of my gear. Most of the matches were just noobs joining, then I vs'ed someone and the match never ended. I'm sure there's no way to kill anything when 3 tanks constantly heal. Even if it's not endless, I get bored when clashes last more than say, 1 minute.

exwall
08-13-2014, 10:03 PM
level 15-16 balance skill sp. 2 skills + 2 buff is enough.. make a warrior
legendary item is enough unlike high levels mythic/arcane is must..if you are reach buy arcane pets.

if you looking for guilds twinks 15-18 heres most active guild..

mac apple twinks / astig pinoy / bridge mp / keluarga / mvpvp / LT / fellows / grins / psycho / bs / rebirth / public enemy / ottoman / multi death

exwall
08-13-2014, 10:24 PM

agree,

conradev
08-13-2014, 11:28 PM
Question: "What level in PVP requires most skill?"

Answer: Whatever level I am playing on at the time.