PDA

View Full Version : L71 Beastly Bear Build????

Probesbehr
07-15-2014, 07:48 PM
I need help currently making a l71 bear with Beastly Set.
And leave the combos too thanks!

Smithyyy
07-15-2014, 11:02 PM
9 rage
9 beckon
9 stomp
9 sms

combo: say "go", press rage, press beckon stomp sms, say "gf"

if they're still alive, just hit them with crushing blow and hell scream and then they should be as good as dead.

iamthesurvivor
07-16-2014, 08:13 AM
9 rage
9 beckon
9 stomp
9 sms

combo: say "go", press rage, press beckon stomp sms, say "gf"

if they're still alive, just hit them with crushing blow and hell scream and then they should be as good as dead.

U obviously know nothing about beastly bear. Just shush

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Trenton
07-16-2014, 09:19 AM

U obviously know nothing about beastly bear or you'dve helped him. Just shush

@OP

9 Rage
9 Evade
9 Taunt
9 IB
9 HS
9 CB
4 Beckon
9 Stomp
1 SmS
1 Crippling Slash
1 Vengeful Slash

Imo a high stomp is my fav, but if you want, switch out 9 Stomp for 6 (highest stun%) and turn SmS into 4.

Combos really aren't that hard, just make sure you hit HS first on bears and pallies, and try to always land CB, those are honestly the two most important things aside from damage.

Easy combo to remember- Buff, HS, beckon, CB, stomp, slashes.

If you find a quick bird that can kill you before you land your full combo, try beckon stomp SmS. This is the most noob combo, but against birds and intmages, it works 50% of the time.

Vvriter
07-17-2014, 02:27 AM

@OP

9 Rage
9 Evade
9 Taunt
9 IB
9 HS
9 CB
4 Beckon
9 Stomp
1 SmS
1 Crippling Slash
1 Vengeful Slash

Imo a high stomp is my fav, but if you want, switch out 9 Stomp for 6 (highest stun%) and turn SmS into 4.

Combos really aren't that hard, just make sure you hit HS first on bears and pallies, and try to always land CB, those are honestly the two most important things aside from damage.

If you find a quick bird that can kill you before you land your full combo, try beckon stomp SmS. This is the most noob combo, but against birds and intmages, it works 50% of the time.

Good job on the build. I don't like the combo you have however, could have some improvements.

iamthesurvivor
07-17-2014, 04:39 AM

@OP

9 Rage
9 Evade
9 Taunt
9 IB
9 HS
9 CB
4 Beckon
9 Stomp
1 SmS
1 Crippling Slash
1 Vengeful Slash

Least I dont act like I do?? Lol??

Trenton
07-17-2014, 08:05 AM
Why waste the post then^

@Vvriter Ofc Everything of mine can be improved, I don't usually write all my combos down very good. Another thing to do is to use slashs before stomp, or even HS get close CB slash stomp beckon, there's a few things I do, I just generally help with combos.