View Full Version : Elite lvl 71 weapons - Bring them back

firegoop99
07-15-2014, 09:58 PM
I think we can all agree that the level 71 elite weapons are some of the most amazing weapons in pocket legends. I've been playing since 2010 and love the game. However I took a break because I had to leave the country to go visit my mom on her death bed. When I returned I saw these elites and found out to my dismay that they weren't available anymore. The price for 1 elite is ridiculous, around 20 mil. You can't even trade one without possibly getting scammed. My request is that you make them available again. Maybe even for like a 1 week special or a platinum dungeon. If you would SS I would be in your debt

[Buy]
07-16-2014, 12:47 PM
Forget about it.

Smithyyy
07-16-2014, 02:31 PM
I think we can all agree that the level 71 elite weapons are some of the most amazing weapons in pocket legends. I've been playing since 2010 and love the game. However I took a break because I had to leave the country to go visit my mom on her death bed. When I returned I saw these elites and found out to my dismay that they weren't available anymore. The price for 1 elite is ridiculous, around 20 mil. You can't even trade one without possibly getting scammed. My request is that you make them available again. Maybe even for like a 1 week special or a platinum dungeon. If you would SS I would be in your debt

I'm sorry about your mother, but seriously, it's a game. You should not regret taking a break and missing these elites, your family life is way more important.
there's been debates on this topic and i'm sure technoemail said that these elite items would be discontinued during level 71 cap update.
(also, no offense, but the whole playing since 2010 thing is old now. it seems like every other person claims that these days. plus it wouldn't matter to devs because unless you are an al player, not much will happen!)

Promagin
07-16-2014, 10:58 PM
20m per elite? The cheapest is around 50-60m

fourleaf
07-19-2014, 02:19 PM
Why don't they just make it really easy for every player to get every item? That way no one could complain and it would be very fair to all.

for the lulz
07-20-2014, 03:17 AM
if u owned a l71 elite that u worked hard for . u wud be mad if pl just gave em out for free . Im sorry but this is the most ridiculously bold thread iv seen in a while. If you were a known person u wud probably get alot of hate for it .

car
07-26-2014, 11:30 PM
ya....... no.