PDA

View Full Version : When will the developers take any if our suggestions seriously?

Artae
07-15-2014, 11:44 PM
I have been browsing the forums for a while now, and i see great ideas suggested by the community that are being shrugged off by the devs [no replies, indication they will be implemented]. What was the last suggestion that was actually implemented into the game that wasn't a nerf/buff?

Devs: Tell me the purpose of this section of the forum if you guys don't even take these into consideration? We know what would make the game more fun and better, yet you are more focused on creating "surprise" content.

It seems you guys wont add anything new that won't provide a legit profit. We are your customers... you should be basing your future plans on our wants, not just on increasing your already-sufficient profits. Happy customers = bigger profits.

Socialization in the game is a serious headache. I see guild-related suggestions and other new social features being constantly suggested here for a long while that would improve the game tremendously.. when will they be implemented?

The Tarlok event was superb! I thoroughly enjoyed participating with no limits. This new energy hullabaloo just...sucks! Basing rewards on leaderboarders, who have more free time than other people (including me) also is unfair. TBW was available in locked crates - everyone had a chance to get one. This arcane pet is only available to macro-users and children with a sufficient time schedule to play 10-12+ hours a day.

There are many other suggestions that i see are not even being considered/acknowledged. My advice to STS as a fellow business-man, you need to appease your loyal player base every once in a while. Give us some power in deciding your company's future plans, rather than blindly executing these new ideas of YOURS. Start improving what you already have little-by-little, and you'll begin gaining a larger, happier player base, ultimately leading to a larger profit.

Please begin being more proactive in acheiving our wants and desires!

plutod
07-17-2014, 12:13 PM
I totally agree with you. I see thousands maybe millions of suggestions to make the game more intresting and all I see sts doing is creating new events not that that there's any thing wrong with that. All they do is say their gonna pass the idea over but no I want to here you say that's a great idea were gonna get right to it. Have you never heard of power to the people. Last thing a business wants is to lose costumers.

extrapayah
07-17-2014, 01:12 PM
they did,

the problem is, i heard sts developer only consisted of a few people...
they probably pick which one is urgent, and which one isn't

Benworushi
07-18-2014, 01:29 AM
+1
yes, i hate new energy system event, this event only prize top 50,that need spend long time stay in game, i dont all ppl get so much time..event boss never drop good items, only for points..if ur not top 10,these points is really useless.

Serancha
07-18-2014, 01:35 AM
A lot of ideas and suggestions get implemented into the game. The problem is the majority are either not realistic in a gamplay sense, would be extremely difficult or time consuming to code, or possibly don't fit into the direction the devs want to take the game. They also have a large list of things they wish to implement, but there is a matter of keeping the number of developers realistic, and taking care of things in order of priority.

Just because people make suggestions and they sound good on paper, does not move them to the top of the priority list. If they are going to be implemented, they will be when it is possible. This does not mean we are not being listened to or heard, and I have seen numerous suggestions and even more bug reports addressed in game patches over the last year and a half.

Benworushi
07-18-2014, 01:54 AM
A lot of ideas and suggestions get implemented into the game. The problem is the majority are either not realistic in a gamplay sense, would be extremely difficult or time consuming to code, or possibly don't fit into the direction the devs want to take the game. They also have a large list of things they wish to implement, but there is a matter of keeping the number of developers realistic, and taking care of things in order of priority.

Just because people make suggestions and they sound good on paper, does not move them to the top of the priority list. If they are going to be implemented, they will be when it is possible. This does not mean we are not being listened to or heard, and I have seen numerous suggestions and even more bug reports addressed in game patches over the last year and a half.

really good suggestion never accept, like release new pvp map, new skills etc. .

Xeusx
07-18-2014, 02:19 AM
I heard STS is a small company, and it might be true.
If Devs cant implement many to the game, maybe STS is a small company I guess.

Hiosahaf
07-18-2014, 02:54 AM
I heard STS is a small company, and it might be true.
If Devs cant implement many to the game, maybe STS is a small company I guess.
And yet AB was released.

Serancha
07-18-2014, 11:09 AM
really good suggestion never accept, like release new pvp map, new skills etc. .

They have announced that new skills are coming later this year.

Ishtmeet
07-18-2014, 11:32 AM
I understand you. And I do think the developers will take our views seriously.
Let's wait and watch. :)

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Desperoto
07-19-2014, 06:39 AM
They do. If a plat spammer and their platspam friends all agree on it

Desperoto
07-19-2014, 06:40 AM
They never listen to any good suggestion. I saw so many good suggestions on here but they almost never really implented it. But when there is a bug wich makes u farm things fast or things like that, its fixed in 10 seconds

Instanthumor
07-19-2014, 07:22 AM
They have announced that new skills are coming later this year.

New skills? May I have a link?

nelson131
07-19-2014, 11:32 AM
They never listen to any good suggestion. I saw so many good suggestions on here but they almost never really implented it. But when there is a bug wich makes u farm things fast or things like that, its fixed in 10 seconds
bugs destroys gameplay. serious bugs can ruin the economy in serious cases. it is perfectly logical and normal that bugs are prioritized

Milan Lame Man
07-19-2014, 12:04 PM
I understand they don't accept the suggestions, but a comment here and there WHY it's not accepted, would help us to suggest better ideas.
I mean, we definitely have more time combined than the developers do. Someone suggests something great, other people see its weak points and fix them, until everybody likes it, and then... the thread dies.
A little comment such as "Great but too much work" or "We see it would be fun to play but it would earn us little money" etc. would make everyone so much more satisfied.

Serancha
07-19-2014, 12:44 PM
New skills? May I have a link?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?140017-Regarding-the-Current-Arcane-Legends-Skill-System

Crowsfoot
07-19-2014, 02:09 PM
You do realize that out of the 8 major demands on the forum, the last client update fixed 6 of them, right? The 6 most important I might add.

gumball3000
07-19-2014, 02:23 PM
these are not real devs, they have very little knowledge on how to code, they bought the game off another company so don't expect much of them.

Seoratrek
07-19-2014, 02:30 PM
Hi Artae,

I'm sorry to hear that you are feeing ignored. There is a lot of content the devs have to sift through and unfortunately some of the good ideas get lost in the process. Also, there are certain limitations, making some suggestions impractical for the time being. If you have an idea that you truly think is of great value, feel free to PM me with that idea. I can't make any promises that it will be implemented, but be rest assured that it was heard. I'm going to close this thread now. Thanks for your understanding! :)