PDA

View Full Version : Using blood gems for sorcerer items

Angrytyrant
07-16-2014, 12:06 AM
Im lvl16 sorcerer working on my PVE build. I got some legendary items that i want to upgrade. Is using blood gems good idea to improve strenght stats, while putting all attribute points into intelligence? Has anyone tried it? Or should I uprade using Glacial gems and forget about strenght all together?

Haligali
07-17-2014, 11:02 AM
You can do the exact same thing with respec and put points on str instead of going full int, and you can go back anytime with respec to full int if you go pve.

Glacial gems also cheaper than blood.

Tendirin
07-17-2014, 11:11 AM
Using blood gems is a good idea

Angrytyrant
07-17-2014, 11:59 AM
You can do the exact same thing with respec and put points on str instead of going full int, and you can go back anytime with respec to full int if you go pve.

Glacial gems also cheaper than blood.

Yes, good point. The beef with respec that I have, is it costs platinum, which I used up getting leprichaun pendant. Everyone keeps telling me I should go all int on my leveling up points, which im doing, and forget strenght all together. Many times during quests i end up alone on a map. Dont want to get killed by a simple slap. So i was wondering if gemming with blood gems is good idea, or just plain silly. Gemming gear seems like cost effective way (plat wise) to tweak stats.

Arturohoward
07-17-2014, 01:59 PM
You should use Might as pasive ability because maxed (5/5) it will increase your hp by 25str=250hp,
this is like 8 blood gems plus 1str point.
Hope this help you

SacredKnight
07-17-2014, 05:07 PM
You should use Might as pasive ability because maxed (5/5) it will increase your hp by 25str=250hp,
this is like 8 blood gems plus 1str point.
Hope this help you
It would then restrict his skill ability...