PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Killing!

Zeus
01-10-2011, 09:09 PM
Allright so I just wanted to point out to anybody who didn't notice, this is like the original a03 times 10! The witch boss one hit's my archer in full void set, cyber or original it didn't matter WITH a tank POT! Nothing I could do about it. It is suicide to go alone so here is the ideal team I want to point out to you guys

2 PALADINS
2 BIRDS
1 BEAR

YOU NEED THE BEAR! NO EXCEPTIONS! IN A RIFT SET HIM AND HIS TAUNT IS THE ONLY THING SAVING YOU FROM DYING.

mrpredalien
01-10-2011, 09:10 PM
Use the mage with tank,
better than pallies,. it's 2 mage/1mage1pally, 2bird, 1bear

Edit:tank potion

Cascade
01-10-2011, 09:10 PM
Hmmm...The Devs ideally brought the bears back...Our devs are so smart :)

Pharcyde
01-10-2011, 09:11 PM
Witch is freakin psycho. We had a pure pally (enchantress with 100% str). Get almost 1 hit killed, buffed and mana shielded. He dropped a tankers ale and still, drained like his entire shield in one blast.

Zeus
01-10-2011, 09:11 PM
Hmmm...The Devs ideally brought the bears back...Our devs are so smart :)

Cascade! The bosses crit 800 on my lil bird through a tank pot...

Zeus
01-10-2011, 09:12 PM
Witch is freakin psycho. We had a pure pally (enchantress with 100% str). Get almost 1 hit killed, buffed and mana shielded. He dropped a tankers ale and still, drained like his entire shield in one blast.

I spent 50k providing my team with pots just to kill him... It was a blast and I didn't regret any of it!

mrpredalien
01-10-2011, 09:14 PM
LOL it would be a scam to actually farm for stuffs,
because of the pots cost LOLOLOL

MoonYeol
01-10-2011, 09:16 PM
I did it with a team of 4 int mages and a dex bear. So it's not too hard. One time the bear swapped to rift but mainly void set. Lost 5k in the process on pots. Well it took a while but we got through.

Pharcyde
01-10-2011, 09:18 PM
lol I dropped like 150k on the elite dungeons! It was worth every penny, now its over and already boring though :P. Thank god I didn't do cyber on my alts. Considering the best gear is gonna be like 5k...

Lone dropped 200k then gets a sunblessed bow... :p...

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab276/brandonb3/bcd981d5.jpg

Zeus
01-10-2011, 09:19 PM
lol I dropped like 150k on the elite dungeons! It was worth every penny, now its over and already boring though :P. Thank god I didn't do cyber on my alts. Considering the best gear is gonna be like 5k...

Lone dropped 200k then gets a sunblessed bow... :p...

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab276/brandonb3/bcd981d5.jpg

I swear lone is like the luckiest player in PL, I'm not even joking, every 5 runs when I farm with him he gets a GOOD Pink item. I sense something here from his 40k plat spent. Dev's care to comment hmm? :)

Pharcyde
01-10-2011, 09:21 PM
lol well thats not his only good drop he got.... I didn't get the other screen shots, but he got pretty damn lucky with some of his other drops in the dungeon.

Zeus
01-10-2011, 09:23 PM
lol well thats not his only good drop he got.... I didn't get the other screen shots, but he got pretty damn lucky with some of his other drops in the dungeon.

Hence why I said :). Dev's care to comment :). I refuse to believe the dev's do not favor him no matter what people say :).

Pharcyde
01-10-2011, 09:25 PM
Hence why I said :). Dev's care to comment :). I refuse to believe the dev's do not favor him no matter what people say :).

Why do you think he has been talking to devs all week and has them all added? Hell they would let him onto the dev server if he asked. I can't even get JustG to respond to my PM's but Lone gets JustG PMING him in game! Moral of the story is... buy 40k plat and the devs will be your best friends...

Zeus
01-10-2011, 09:32 PM
Why do you think he has been talking to devs all week and has them all added? Hell they would let him onto the dev server if he asked. I can't even get JustG to respond to my PM's but Lone gets JustG PMING him in game! Moral of the story is... buy 40k plat and the devs will be your best friends...

Hmmmm.... HEY MOM????? Can I borrow your credit card for a TINY SECOND please :).