PDA

View Full Version : [LOVE LETTER] Double Trouble! Contest for Shady & Surge

Prexsuw
07-16-2014, 09:39 PM
Rules:

Only 1 entry per person per thread. If you post more than once in a thread all your posts will be deleted for that day. Do not create additional forum accounts to enter. Trust me we will be checking. If we find that you have cheated you will be disqualified.
Include you IGN in your entry
You must post your own screenshot with your name visible. Being in someone else's screenshot does not count as your entry

Check here on Master Thread :

and i found this one :

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?162060-Double-Trouble!-Contest-for-Shady-amp-Surge-Master-Thread&p=1719559#post1719559

check post #1471 and #1473

Dear STS, because a lot of players who want this prize so they took for 20 days following the event. We expect you to be more thorough and enforce your own rules. Thank you

Visiting
07-16-2014, 10:35 PM
But that's master thread and it's 16th day I'm guessing, so shouldn't it be 16?

Hadec
07-16-2014, 10:51 PM
thats what i thought ^

Kakashis
07-16-2014, 11:22 PM
Good luck to you all! The odds are not in my favor

Deadroth
07-17-2014, 02:35 AM
Master thread was not splitted with day 16th thread. Good notice bud. Those 3 should be disqualified.

Rare
07-17-2014, 12:20 PM
I think they are the "first", "second", "third" posts

Edit: Nope. They are not.

Otahaanak
07-17-2014, 05:12 PM
You don't have to enter each day to be eligible to win.

So on those days where people have double posted that day's entry won't be counted.

Prexsuw
07-17-2014, 08:49 PM
You don't have to enter each day to be eligible to win.

So on those days where people have double posted that day's entry won't be counted.

wont be counted means their post on that day wasnt included in the Master Thread, so they should have smaller amounts of the other.

and sts didnt listen, cmon man !!

Zeus
07-17-2014, 08:55 PM
STG checks at the end of the contest usually when they declare a winner - it's a much more efficient method versus checking each and every person. It only really matters if a person wins, right? So why not just check the winners?

keikali
07-17-2014, 08:58 PM
STG checks at the end of the contest usually when they declare a winner - it's a much more efficient method versus checking each and every person. It only really matters if a person wins, right? So why not just check the winners?

Pretty much this. But however a few extra posts might throw off the RNG and pick someone else instead of someone who would have been in that spot if those posts were never posted.

Prexsuw
07-17-2014, 09:10 PM

we're talking about the lottery, and a chance to win is influenced by many participants who follow the lottery. When we enter the full 20 days, then our chances of winning are 20 / total entry. This means our chances of winning are getting smaller if some ppl have an extra post.

Zeus
07-17-2014, 09:15 PM
we're talking about the lottery, and a chance to win is influenced by many participants who follow the lottery. When we enter the full 20 days, then our chances of winning are 20 / total entry. This means our chances of winning are getting smaller if some ppl have an extra post.

I see but what I should've elaborated on is that in the past, the extra posts were deleted in the final master thread. It's just easier instead of having to do the work every day for 20 days straight.