PDA

View Full Version : Classy Looter or Nah?

Jblazer
07-16-2014, 10:25 PM
Alright so I'm hoping for answers based on personal experience. Though I would like any input regardless. So I was farming on Hive. I went through 5 4x enhancers and not one napalm. So as you see in the title, the question is classy looter or nah? Now you know in the 4x enhancer classy looter is one of the many perks. I know some keep it on when farming hive and some remove it. What do you do? Cuz this is how it is. Say I'm farming on my engineer. This is with classy looter. The 3 pinks I can loot are Tempest Coil, Phase Injectors, and the napalm. If I run classy looter I have a higher chance of looting a napalm, but a lower chance at a pink weapon in general. Without classy looter, there is a chance of 5 different pinks I can loot.The thing is that I have a higher chance of a pink which could result in a napalm, but it is a 1 in 5 chance. So which do you prefer. The more rare 1 in 3 chance? Or the higher 1 in 5 chance? Thanks guys : )

Deathplague
07-16-2014, 10:28 PM
Take et off

Jblazer
07-16-2014, 10:30 PM
Take et off

You had more luck with that then?

Deathplague
07-16-2014, 10:39 PM
You had more luck with that then?

Well, Once I was farming for napalms with some guildees. Next thing I know a random joins he whispered to me.. Lose the classy looter. He was a magical man cause when we got to the boss I had removed the classy looter and dropped a napalm then a few runs later dropped another all in one elix. Then I wanted to thank the magic man but jut as I turned away from my inv page looking at the munni I made he left and I never saw him ever in a biggilion years like ever ever ever saw him again. The end. So yea I had more luck with out it

Jblazer
07-16-2014, 10:44 PM
Well, Once I was farming for napalms with some guildees. Next thing I know a random joins he whispered to me.. Lose the classy looter. He was a magical man cause when we got to the boss I had removed the classy looter and dropped a napalm then a few runs later dropped another all in one elix. Then I wanted to thank the magic man but jut as I turned away from my inv page looking at the munni I made he left and I never saw him ever in a biggilion years like ever ever ever saw him again. The end. So yea I had more luck with out it
xD I enjoyed reading this so much

Zodiarck
07-17-2014, 12:43 AM
xD but I leave it on when I farm I farmed a primed and a Dm back to back with it I still got the screenshots, classy looter eliminates the chances of finding anything you can't use so instead of a 4/20 chances to get a napalm when you drop a pink, it's now a 4/12 chances

Att
07-17-2014, 01:33 PM
Alright so I'm hoping for answers based on personal experience. Though I would like any input regardless. So I was farming on Hive. I went through 5 4x enhancers and not one napalm. So as you see in the title, the question is classy looter or nah? Now you know in the 4x enhancer classy looter is one of the many perks. I know some keep it on when farming hive and some remove it. What do you do? Cuz this is how it is. Say I'm farming on my engineer. This is with classy looter. The 3 pinks I can loot are Tempest Coil, Phase Injectors, and the napalm. If I run classy looter I have a higher chance of looting a napalm, but a lower chance at a pink weapon in general. Without classy looter, there is a chance of 5 different pinks I can loot.The thing is that I have a higher chance of a pink which could result in a napalm, but it is a 1 in 5 chance. So which do you prefer. The more rare 1 in 3 chance? Or the higher 1 in 5 chance? Thanks guys : )

Lol 1 in 3 is higher or 1 in 5 you dumbo :p

Ornah
07-17-2014, 01:51 PM
Did someone say Ornah?

CARNIVALCLOWN
07-17-2014, 03:16 PM
Honk

Jblazer
07-17-2014, 07:27 PM
Lol 1 in 3 is higher or 1 in 5 you dumbo :p

I'm talking about the chance of looting a napalm. Cuz if u take off classy then you have a higher chance of pink but is a slimmer chance to drop a napalm.

Deathplague
07-17-2014, 10:24 PM

Deathplague
07-17-2014, 10:25 PM

Deathplague
07-17-2014, 10:25 PM

Deathplague
07-17-2014, 10:26 PM
The magical man was there I swear

Jblazer
07-18-2014, 12:42 AM
The magical man was there I swear