PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends Statistics

Xyzther
07-17-2014, 03:16 AM
I don't know if sts is capable of doing this but it sounds like a cool idea. If they have recorded various statistics like how many meatheads were killed throughout the lifetime of the game or how many times a bird has died in pvp it would be interesting to post the statistics to the public. I know during the forgotten event they recorded the total amount of chests smashed, did they only enable a counter for the event, or is that counter still counting how many chests are still smashed today? I know the statistics would be pretty useless but it would be cool to see what's happened in the game since 2010

synfullmagic_23110
07-17-2014, 03:17 AM
I don't know if sts is capable of doing this but it sounds like a cool idea. If they have recorded various statistics like how many meatheads were killed throughout the lifetime of the game or how many times a bird has died in pvp it would be interesting to post the statistics to the public. I know during the forgotten event they recorded the total amount of chests smashed, did they only enable a counter for the event, or is that counter still counting how many chests are still smashed today? I know the statistics would be pretty useless but it would be cool to see what's happened in the game since 2010

Pls do

3-D Romeo

Waug
07-17-2014, 04:21 AM
"how many times a bird has died in pvp" I didn't get dat bro cuz system counts dat.

Spyce
07-17-2014, 04:43 AM
"how many times a bird has died in pvp" I didn't get dat bro cuz system counts dat.

You can just find every bird that ever existed and ask for their deaths.

[Buy]
07-17-2014, 07:45 AM
It would be no bad thing if you add these statistics or something like. 97912

Electrophiles
07-17-2014, 09:53 PM
Add a counter for how many times a certain guild's mages and bears have dodged in pvp...

;>

Motivating
07-18-2014, 12:52 AM
And savage birds.

Skeletonlord
07-18-2014, 06:54 AM

PL statistics would be a neat idea I think. It could be like in AL where there are leaderboard areas where you can see who's the best overall class etc. You could approach one of these and it would have different stats on there, most kills, least kills, most and least PVP kills etc. Good idea!

[Buy]
07-18-2014, 07:36 AM
PL statistics would be a neat idea I think. It could be like in AL where there are leaderboard areas where you can see who's the best overall class etc. You could approach one of these and it would have different stats on there, most kills, least kills, most and least PVP kills etc. Good idea!

And all will begin to play the best class((