View Full Version : Another Toon

JerryMc
07-17-2014, 06:35 AM
So i was thinking about starting another toon. Is it better to just buy the extra character slot or make a toon on a seperate account?

Limsi
07-17-2014, 06:41 AM
If you can afford the plat, then I don't see any reasons why you shouldn't. Having the ability to use the stash is the best benefit of having your characters under one account.

tharidom
07-17-2014, 07:05 AM
Or u farm 12 days of story tokens and buy another slot:).

Xeusx
07-17-2014, 07:09 AM
Or u farm 12 days of story tokens and buy another slot:).
Minutemens, I'm watching what you doing here, so if you giving any advice to players, I will update the MinutePoints of yours.

If you want more stash slot or not enough slots to hold your items, Farm 10 Days for 100 story tokens then buy stash slot for your own farmed story tokens :)
Buying character slot with plats doesnt worth it because there is character slot free for 120 story tokens, so you should farm Story tokens.

Hectororius
07-17-2014, 07:19 AM
There are benefits to both methods and I do both.

My main toons are all on separate accounts, and if you have 2 or more devices you can easily swap items between the two. Once you could add extra toon for free via tokens I started adding toons under each for farming And storage.

Now with stash slots being free as well you can transfer stuff much easier on the sub characters, and being able to use your plat on all does make things easier.

So. Do both :)

GuardianTwo
07-17-2014, 09:23 AM
Minutemens, I'm watching what you doing here, so if you giving any advice to players, I will update the MinutePoints of yours.

If you want more stash slot or not enough slots to hold your items, Farm 10 Days for 100 story tokens then buy stash slot for your own farmed story tokens :)
Buying character slot with plats doesnt worth it because there is character slot free for 120 story tokens, so you should farm Story tokens.

What are those minutepoints for??? For some reputation???

Xeusx
07-17-2014, 09:30 AM
What are those minutepoints for??? For some reputation???
You can get MinutePoints from MinutePoints Maker but if you want to know, you should join the MinuteMen Group by asking to Zylx for the request joining.
MinutePoints is for increasing Minutemen's rankings, you can see the requirement to get higher Ranking, the higher ranking, the higher the requirement.