PDA

View Full Version : OMG...I haven't heard this in awhile!!!

krazii
01-10-2011, 09:55 PM
"Let the Bear go first"............heard in new cave zone after mages and birdies got wiped numerous times while trying to lead group. Muhaha, you need a bear in this zone :)

Ellyidol
01-10-2011, 09:56 PM
"Let the Bear go first"............heard in new cave zone after mages and birdies got wiped numerous times while trying to lead group. Muhaha, you need a bear in this zone :)

Bear wins this update IMO. I'm switching back to mine that is.

Lesrider
01-10-2011, 09:57 PM
I still hated playing my bear. Just don't like chasing after enemies. And still don't hit hard.
I hosted with my bear, though, so got stuck playing all the way through with it. Ugh.

Pharcyde
01-10-2011, 09:59 PM
I still hated playing my bear. Just don't like chasing after enemies. And still don't hit hard.
I hosted with my bear, though, so got stuck playing all the way through with it. Ugh.

lol... Shoulda listened to me.. fast runs.. Tempting enough is it not?

Ellyidol
01-10-2011, 10:01 PM

Yeah i know what you mean. I especially hate it when my slashes cast way out of range from the target. I slash thin air. They should make it that you can only use skills in range.

Pharcyde
01-10-2011, 10:03 PM
yeah i know what you mean. I especially hate it when my slashes cast way out of range from the target. I slash thin air. They should make it that you can only use skills in range.

like!!!!!!!!!!

Lesrider
01-10-2011, 10:05 PM
Yeah I'm starting to like the DD charge attack for Squire now. At least you don't have to actively chase the enemies.