PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion- Music Library Tab

Violentsaint
05-10-2010, 06:27 PM
currently when i play pocket legends i have the game music turned off and before i open pocket legends i go to all songs on my ipod and hit shuffle and just listen to my own tunes while gaming.

i thought it would be really cool if you could introduce a tab that lets you browse through ur music library, cos every now and then when im playing with shuffle music on theres songs i just wanna skip and i cant unless i exit pocket legends.

i know a music tab would be possible because theres other games like N.O.V.A that u can do it.

KongsNutz
05-10-2010, 08:16 PM
This has been addressed before man.

They said it's something that will happen.

Ogediah
05-10-2010, 08:41 PM
currently when i play pocket legends i have the game music turned off and before i open pocket legends i go to all songs on my ipod and hit shuffle and just listen to my own tunes while gaming.

i thought it would be really cool if you could introduce a tab that lets you browse through ur music library, cos every now and then when im playing with shuffle music on theres songs i just wanna skip and i cant unless i exit pocket legends.

i know a music tab would be possible because theres other games like N.O.V.A that u can do it.

Yes the music player is a part of the sdk. All I have to say... Is please put this under menu. no more items on in game screen lol.

Violentsaint
05-10-2010, 08:52 PM
This has been addressed before man.

They said it's something that will happen.

ok awesome thought they would seeing as your playing this game on a device that was originaly a music player.

Rebel
05-10-2010, 09:05 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I have the settings to where I can double click my home button on my ipod touch and it brings up the mini music box so I can skip a song or go back and stuff. This is what I usually do when I'm in a game and it doesn't close out of Pocket Legends.

flaimdude
05-11-2010, 06:32 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I have the settings to where I can double click my home button on my ipod touch and it brings up the mini music box so I can skip a song or go back and stuff. This is what I usually do when I'm in a game and it doesn't close out of Pocket Legends.

Mine used to do this, but now it just goes to the music app if I don't have a song going. :| I wish it would just do the popup...

setec
05-11-2010, 06:45 PM

FYI, this is changed in the 4.0 iPhone OS. Double tapping the home button will feet you to the multitask menu, then you can go to the iPod menu from there to change your music.

Violentsaint
06-26-2010, 08:58 PM

awesome i didnt think of trying that haha!

bmc85uk
06-26-2010, 09:01 PM
PL doesn't fully support task switching yet, but it's in the pipeline :-)

(Task switching at the moment will reset PL to the STS splash screen when it is reopened)