PDA

View Full Version : New items

SillyJuan
07-17-2014, 11:47 AM
I was wondering what these new items will be about. Are they going to be separate items or items that combine with savage,fiery, swift. I'm not sure if I should sell my savage set yet since, I'm sure prices will go down. So new sets or pinks that combine with previous 75 sets.
Btw brace yourself, the selling of tons of savage sets is coming

Also do you guys think there will be a major stat difference between 75 sets and 77 sets? Let me know ty

Waug
07-17-2014, 11:58 AM
I already sold all the endgame sets excluding one to use b4 da announcement guessing dat all previously.

If we take litteraly then elite weapons and armor we r getting but I guess remi meant helm as armor too so , even its true then we r defenately getting new op items DAT ppls gonna use in endgame hence price should fall.

Edit : look at cs, its getting flooded and ppls compete each other to sell first

XghostzX
07-17-2014, 11:58 AM
I was wondering what these new items will be about. Are they going to be separate items or items that combine with savage,fiery, swift. I'm not sure if I should sell my savage set yet since, I'm sure prices will go down. So new sets or pinks that combine with previous 75 sets.
Btw brace yourself, the selling of tons of savage sets is coming

Also do you guys think there will be a major stat difference between 75 sets and 77 sets? Let me know ty

I think there will be a significant stat difference from 75 to 77.m

I'd like to know if it's entire sets or just singular elite items they're adding.

[Buy]
07-17-2014, 12:17 PM
The difference will be small . Idk why many think about raising the cap, Sam wrote us waits a new update but did not write what.

Reunegade
07-17-2014, 12:19 PM
The difference will be small . Idk why many think about raising the cap, Sam wrote us waits a new update but did not write what.
Look in announcements.

[Buy]
07-17-2014, 12:32 PM
Look in announcements.

O_o I just now saw))