View Full Version : Pocket Legends Fails to Launch on Chrome!

snowfu
07-17-2014, 03:36 PM
Pocket legends fails to work on my Chrome as of now. I took a break for dinner and when i came back, I went on Chrome and waited for it to load. Here's what it got to:
0%
0%...
0%...
0%...
You get the idea.
Anyway, is there anything you can do to fix this?

Schnitzel
07-17-2014, 10:55 PM
Try playing on mobile device

I have no idea how to fix that

Arpluvial
07-17-2014, 11:53 PM
Hey there, Snowfu!

I would recommend reading through our support article on Chrome here: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/963923-chrome-frequently-asked-questions-faq-

After reading through the article, feel free to reach out to support via email at support@spacetimestudios.com or the Contact Us button on the suppot page.

Motivating
07-18-2014, 02:17 AM
I play on chrome, best thing to do for the following errors : yours, just try refreshing your page (f5) on windows or the refresh icon xD Failed to initialise graphics driver: Close any games you may have open, for me when I play mw3 then try to play pocket legends it comes up with that error. For that either close all windows that you have open or restart your pc :) all I know

snowfu
07-18-2014, 06:57 AM
I tried that, and what basically happens is:
The game starts normally with a few ads that I click out of.
When I do click out of them, there's that Lara Grace again...
When I click out of EVERYTHING except PL, it tells me that it has stopped working or whatever.
So I tried a different approach:
The game starts normally with a few ads I DON'T click out of.
I get the same message nonetheless.
The ads aren't your fault, because they aren't even STS related (No I don't want "$500,000 forever") it's mostly because my computer has this problem that I can't explain, and don't know how to fix :(
My graphics card is ok, plus it didn't say it was out of date, it just said it has stopped working.
Funny, just last weak it did, lol

Motivating
07-18-2014, 08:04 AM
Try turning on or even downloading add block. Not sure what else to say... Do you know your pc specs (graphics card, processor, amount of ram etc...)?? If you do post em here and I'll have a look at them and stuff :/

snowfu
07-18-2014, 01:16 PM
Try turning on or even downloading add block. Not sure what else to say... Do you know your pc specs (graphics card, processor, amount of ram etc...)?? If you do post em here and I'll have a look at them and stuff :/

I have no idea where to find ad block or my information... where can I find them?