PDA

View Full Version : Yo Cinco, Come here Plawx?

TwinkTastical
01-11-2011, 12:01 AM
My feedback on... ELITE AO Secret campaign.

Loved it, cant wait to rock the hate with sunblessed scim combo, Loved the item design, I like black... Maybe A Bit less common on drops? ... Maybe.

But, the best part, which should be implemented in other areas..

THE WITCH!
Gave tanks a PURPOSE! Make all bosses from now on this hard, and we can come out of retirememt! De hack and slash it a bit.. This has shown me, this game still has potential... Cant wait to see more!

FluffNStuff
01-11-2011, 12:06 AM
My feedback on... ELITE AO Secret campaign.

Loved it, cant wait to rock the hate with sunblessed scim combo, Loved the item design, I like black... Maybe A Bit less common on drops? ... Maybe.

But, the best part, which should be implemented in other areas..

THE WITCH!
Gave tanks a PURPOSE! Make all bosses from now on this hard, and we can come out of retirememt! De hack and slash it a bit.. This has shown me, this game still has potential... Cant wait to see more!

Did your team beat the witch with zero elixirs?

Zeus
01-11-2011, 12:32 AM
My team did!

Pharcyde
01-11-2011, 12:49 AM
Load up on your Elite items now :). Price shall go through the roof if drop rate gets lowered :D.

Lesrider
01-11-2011, 12:51 AM
I have over 4 mill. Considering just buying the int and Dex sets so I don't need to do that dungeon again.

TwinkTastical
01-11-2011, 12:52 AM
i just soloed it with tank pot only, my team all died at beginning and refused to spawn... makes me pro.

Kingofhurtz
01-11-2011, 01:05 AM
i just soloed it with tank pot only, my team all died at beginning and refused to spawn... makes me pro.

Was that you running around Balefort shouting that?

TwinkTastical
01-11-2011, 10:38 AM
Was that you running around Balefort shouting that?
totally dude.