PDA

View Full Version : A few thoughts/suggestions

Trenton
07-17-2014, 08:34 PM
I'll just get right to it.

1. My thought about Elite Mage Armor, is to make it have much higher armor, rather than to have crit. A dead mage can't crit.

2. Instead of an Elite Staff/Boulder/Bow, change it to a Wand, Sword, and Talon. I know the hate on Staffs and Boulders, because no one uses them lol. Also the bow, to me, has enough power, I feel like another Elite Bow is going to give the bird an excessive amount of power. An int mage already can't compete with a bird, and raising the damage much higher is going to destroy mages.

3. To my knowledge, a new set will consist of:

L75 Crafted Helm
L77 Elite Weapon
L75 Crafted Shield (if 1h weapon)
L77 Elite Armor.

If the idea of the Elite Wand/Sword/Talon are implemented, it won't completely destroy the use of the L75 Crafted Shields. If they aren't implemented, and we're stuck with L77 Elite Staff/Boulder/Bow, then look onto point #4.

4. To prevent the lowered price/destruction of L75 Crafted Sets, why not make an elite quest in which the L75 crafted weapon, armor, and shield can be crafted into a L77 Elite Armor. This may be a far fetched idea, but after crafting these pieces into the Elite Armor, it becomes untradeable. This is sort of what happened in AL, after you craft the L26 Mythic Helm and L31 Mythic Armor, they turn into an untradeable L36 Mythic "set."

5. Another IF idea. If the L77 Elite bear weapon will be 1h (sword, axe, scythe, etc.) then lower the damage on the L75 Savage Scythe, and put the L77 Elite 1h weapon as the damage the L75 Savage Scythe is now. This will help with the opness of the bear, and it's basically making the other classes "catch up" to the bear's power.

6. If the 1h weapon idea is not implemented, then I suggest that the bear's 2h L77 weapon NOT require 300+ str. No one at all used the boulder in PvP (aside from noobs and like 2 rhinos) and its sorta weird that the bird is the only one who really benefits from their elite weapon. I know birds are semi-underpowered, but they really aren't at endgame. Bears and mages need a decent elite weapon, and I think more bears would use the 2h boulder if it only required 157 str.

7. Make a contest for us, the players, to design the Elite Weapons and/or the Elite Armor. The L71 cap was super cool with everyone designing neat things, I'd love to see that come back.

I know that these may be far fetched, or dumb ideas, or whatever, but they are just ideas. I wrote these semi-quickly, so if I made mistakes, I apologize, but they are JUST ideas :D Comment what you think, and tell me your ideas!

SillyJuan
07-17-2014, 08:36 PM
#4 is a great idea but make it stashable, they should make where you can craft 76 elites with a recipe and crafting components to make a 77 elite weapon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trenton
07-17-2014, 09:53 PM
#4 is a great idea but make it stashable, they should make where you can craft 76 elites with a recipe and crafting components to make a 77 elite weapon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ofc stashable haha. With the Elite Weapon upgrading, I however would have to disagree. With this being a mini-cap, I don't see but Elite Armor and Weapons being the new items. With any cap, you of course need some item to farm for profit/personal use, and in this case, it should solely be the Elite Weapons.

Trenton
07-18-2014, 10:18 PM
No one else has any input? :o

Promagin
07-18-2014, 11:06 PM
No one else has any input? :o

You covered everything!

skrapicoco
07-19-2014, 01:25 AM
Too late I think new cap is done they are just running it for bugs and errors