PDA

View Full Version : Remiem [relevant] report

xkxpvpxkx
07-17-2014, 09:41 PM
relevant in arcane legend tell people for say a promoxode and i have go in a map wih relevant and she say (give me your vannity for give the promocode) i have gife my vanity helm for a test and dont give the promocode (dont exist)thanks for look remiem IGN:xkxpvpxkx

i have screen shot but not all of the conversation !!

Schnitzel
07-17-2014, 09:46 PM
Next time, click the player > click report > repprt for scam (which will prompt you to email sts support, please provide evidence and possible date and time (with your time zone))

Also, if you are trying to tell this to Remiem, on forums, click her name, click "send private message"

xkxpvpxkx
07-17-2014, 09:57 PM
Next time, click the player > click report > repprt for scam (which will prompt you to email sts support, please provide evidence and possible date and time (with your time zone))

Also, if you are trying to tell this to Remiem, on forums, click her name, click "send private message"

Yes ok but its not on my tablet the report and i have create my account in 2 day and i dont have this privilage

Xeusx
07-18-2014, 12:10 AM
Platinum Promocode doesn't exist, but it's exist as a scam.
If that's promocode item, that's a promocode that once you use it, you will get level 1 Item, garbage but as a vanity weapon.

xkxpvpxkx
07-18-2014, 07:34 AM
Platinum Promocode doesn't exist, but it's exist as a scam.
If that's promocode item, that's a promocode that once you use it, you will get level 1 Item, garbage but as a vanity weapon.

I know for the lvl 1 but no just for item thanks

Atten
07-18-2014, 08:01 AM
What vanity helmet did you give him/her?

xkxpvpxkx
07-18-2014, 09:15 AM
What vanity helmet did you give him/her?

the new vanity helm (white flower) elondrian

Serancha
07-18-2014, 11:29 AM
Never give anyone anything unless you're prepared not to get it back. If it can't be traded through the trade window, or is given as a gift, it's your own responsibility and risk.

xkxpvpxkx
07-18-2014, 11:30 AM
Never give anyone anything unless you're prepared not to get it back. If it can't be traded through the trade window, or is given as a gift, it's your own responsibility and risk.

i know :)