PDA

View Full Version : Please Make Arcane Legends Compatible For My LG Mini GD880

blaze5786
07-18-2014, 03:55 AM
Can you guys if possible make me an arcane legends mod, its an old phone with an old software im afraid but i reckon its possible for the game to run :)

Xeusx
07-18-2014, 04:04 AM
Can you guys if possible make me an arcane legends mod
What in the world is this? lol.

Andrisber
07-18-2014, 09:42 AM
Can you guys if possible make me an arcane legends mod
What in the world is this? lol.

Ummm... I guess its something like minecraft mod about flying bacons or poptarts or some stuff...

Xeusx
07-18-2014, 09:47 AM
Ummm... I guess its something like minecraft mod about flying bacons or poptarts or some stuff...
"Can you guys if possible make me an arcane legends mod" means can We make him become arcane legends moderator? is it weird? lawl.

Schnitzel
07-18-2014, 12:52 PM
"Can you guys if possible make me an arcane legends mod" means can We make him become arcane legends moderator? is it weird? lawl.

No he's asking for a modified version of AL so it can run on his phone which doesnt have the required hardware and software to run AL

Andrisber
07-18-2014, 03:43 PM

No he's asking for a modified version of AL so it can run on his phone which doesnt have the required hardware and software to run AL

Then all i can say is ArcaneLegends.apk

Crowsfoot
07-18-2014, 04:54 PM
Then all i can say is ArcaneLegends.apk
I mean, you "can" make the thing run on android if you want. There is a discussion that is purely informational here (http://androidforums.com/android-applications/249619-installing-android-lg-gd880.html) but I am not telling you to do anything questionable. Just explaining your situation the best I can.

The people who say you can't are right and wrong. Really depends on you.