Rebelation
07-18-2014, 08:52 AM
So I have....
Perfect Glaive
Mythic Helm
Mythic Armor
Perfect Blood Ruby
Perfect Doom

I want to start to pvp alot more but....
I need to know what is the best items set to have and what skills/passives to have!
Please Help (:

Bangbam
07-18-2014, 12:39 PM
lol you have 40 points to spend on skills. Read the skills and whatever looks the best to you then use it.
your perfectly geared so that shoulnt be a problem unless u run into arcane ring players lol

Cesliz
07-18-2014, 08:39 PM
Your gear is perfect and like bang said just read and try what looks best for your style of play, not many people are willing to share their build when it comes to pvp.
This is my tip: Do a pvp only build, doing an hybrid build between pve and pvp doesn't work as well.

Xeusx
07-18-2014, 10:54 PM
Your gear is perfect and like bang said just read and try what looks best for your style of play, not many people are willing to share their build when it comes to pvp.
This is my tip: Do a pvp only build, doing an hybrid build between pve and pvp doesn't work as well.
I'm using hybrid build, and the build is great IMO, but of course, you should make your own hybrid build in end game.

Ishtmeet
07-20-2014, 11:45 PM
I would suggest you to make a 5skill build.
Skyward
Axe throw
Vengeful
Horn of Renew
Juggernaut

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

famousfame
07-28-2014, 02:13 PM
1st u need to get archon pot ring any lvl will suffice.
2nd get wild will amulet or glowstone or elondrian amulet.
3rd use following build .................
Look I'll pm u build if u need send me mesg ok. Taa

Tranimall
07-31-2014, 09:24 PM
1st u need to get archon pot ring any lvl will suffice.
2nd get wild will amulet or glowstone or elondrian amulet.
3rd use following build .................
Look I'll pm u build if u need send me mesg ok. Taa

I totally agree with getting the archon of potency any level and specifically the wild talisman be cause they both give the highest armor possible for those two slots. The Glaive/bonesaw has a chance to add damage based on how much armor you have, it shows up as "pierce". You can really get some mean damage out of it if you time its proc with your attacks as well, there is a lot going on with this weapon that you can miss imo. Really spend some time spamming the bonesaw for its proc and watching your damage, try and time a charged, vengeful + charged Axe throw + SS right as the Glaive procs, its not easy, but you will sometimes see some huge numbers....

I recommend putting 5 points into your armor passive also and NOT into the Dex passive. That may sound crazy not to put 5 into dex, but it only gives i think 3 damage total and a little bit of health maybe 30? but 5 points in armor passive when you have all of this gear means over 100 more armor. 100 armor > 3 damage and 30 health etc. All of these decisions will add up to around 2129 armor I believe. Pm me as well for more info on this build. :)