PDA

View Full Version : To those complaining about 2 pieces

Cavoc
07-18-2014, 01:32 PM
I've heard a lot of fuss lately that "new" players will have the chance to get 2 piece once this cap drops. And if you are thinking this cap is pointless for not getting a 4 piece ring.

1. Most of us "new" people have waited for a new cap for nearly 2 years. In that time frame you "oldies" had the opportunity of capping multiple times.

2. We are assuming the ultra cap will take more than 100k. Possible 200k-???k. That means we will have to put in double (or more) work for one accounted cap. With the possibility of over 300k for a 2 piece. Did you have to do that?

3. The opness of the 3 piece is quite obvious. And if you have one, then you've had that advantage for nearly 2 years now. The 3 piece ring is still much more op then the 2 piece, because you can craft dragon with it.

Now let's talk about this 4 piece.

Many people with 3 piece rings are expecting to get a 4 piece. And if they don't, they feel this cap is useless and unfair.

Let's look back to every other cap other than bsm. Did you get a ring? No. You capped. You got the vanity. You were happy. So what makes this one so useless.

Trollish
07-18-2014, 01:43 PM
AMEN.

Isopure
07-18-2014, 01:51 PM
I'm Isopure and I approve this message. 👍

IMO just because of some of you have been longer doesn't mean you're entitled to anything better than the rest of us. If we are talking a money thing then I should get a 3 piece because I've probably spent what you have and maybe even more.

3 piece is still op and you get to keep it.

This 2 piece gives everyone else a chance to get some rewards for their hard work.

If people think the cap to 77 is useless then don't cap.

[Buy]
07-18-2014, 02:38 PM
Agreed. Players with this ring more than anyone deserve cap.98164

bballplayerjorge
07-18-2014, 02:42 PM
Everything you said is completely right and people need to stop complaining, the update hasn't even been released yet. Just be grateful is something relatively new. Maybe everyone can give sts or stg feedback a few weeks after the update is released. Thank you so much sts or stg for giving us something to look forward.

Nihiliste
07-18-2014, 03:04 PM
Everything you said is completely right and people need to stop complaining, the update hasn't even been released yet. Just be grateful is something relatively new. Maybe everyone can give sts or stg feedback a few weeks after the update is released. Thank you so much sts or stg for giving us something to look forward.

Not everything, I've seen egotistical Savage bears think they're the best player in the world because they can kill a player who has a 3-piece ring and brag about it as if they won the World Cup. Anyways, I'm grateful for this update and I do say thank you to STG for it. I'm ready to level and get my new pet.

Edit: Whoops, I was referring to Trollish' thread.

[Buy]
07-18-2014, 03:34 PM
Not everything, I've seen egotistical Savage bears think they're the best player in the world because they can kill a player who has a 3-piece ring and brag about it as if they won the World Cup. Anyways, I'm grateful for this update and I do say thank you to STG for it. I'm ready to level and get my new pet.

indeed grief. Lol

Isopure
07-18-2014, 04:15 PM
Not everything, I've seen egotistical Savage bears think they're the best player in the world because they can kill a player who has a 3-piece ring and brag about it as if they won the World Cup.

Double edged sword on that one my friend. Want egotistical? Watch how 3 piece people rush for no reason other than "because they can" and brag just as much if not more about being better than others. Also you'll find those people do the most "crying" when they lose to someone who doesn't have a ring.

You can't really blame anyone who feels accomplished by besting someone who has 3 piece stats. 3 piece rings are such a crutch.

IMO all should be humble but you get those few who get butt hurt over this sort of thing. (And people will say I'm at the top of the list on that and I'll admit it I do get mad, ONLY WHEN people use the 3 piece as an excuse to boast, brag and belittle other players.)

However we are all greatful of this small expansion. We waited 2 years for it so I am happy it's something

*Post that where you meant

bballplayerjorge
07-18-2014, 04:48 PM
Let's all stop complaining and just have a great time playing PL with your friends and wait for update to come. Then we see what's wrong and give feedback to the dev's.

Ijooo
07-18-2014, 08:53 PM
I fully agree with these statements because most of the oldies want to get the upper hand as always in PVP. Stg should make it balance and i think, eventhough newbies still cannot get 3pcs, a 2pcs elite ring can help a lot.

Ijooo
07-18-2014, 09:08 PM
Double edged sword on that one my friend. Want egotistical? Watch how 3 piece people rush for no reason other than "because they can" and brag just as much if not more about being better than others. Also you'll find those people do the most "crying" when they lose to someone who doesn't have a ring.

You can't really blame anyone who feels accomplished by besting someone who has 3 piece stats. 3 piece rings are such a crutch.

IMO all should be humble but you get those few who get butt hurt over this sort of thing. (And people will say I'm at the top of the list on that and I'll admit it I do get mad, ONLY WHEN people use the 3 piece as an excuse to boast, brag and belittle other players.)

However we are all greatful of this small expansion. We waited 2 years for it so I am happy it's something

*Post that where you meant

Maybe, those players that only win with 3pcs ring are worried because those newbies that beat them that do not have an elite ring will have a chance to get one. That is why they are requesting for 4pcs ring

Isopure
07-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Maybe, those players that only win with 3pcs ring are worried because those newbies that beat them that do not have an elite ring will have a chance to get one. That is why they are requesting for 4pcs ring

EXACTLY! See someone gets it xD

Burningdex
07-18-2014, 10:05 PM
u all know eq boss right? well im hoping we get a mini eq boss as a pet

synfullmagic_23110
07-18-2014, 10:06 PM
u all know eq boss right? well im hoping we get a mini eq boss as a pet

or like al, we can get the two golems , :3 heheh

Burstnuke
07-18-2014, 10:17 PM
Ok guys lets stop bashing the oldies, ik some 3pc players that i consider awesome and dont brag about thier 3pc. Cloak even takes his 3pc ring off vs no pc people. I admire him for that.

Ijooo
07-18-2014, 10:39 PM
Ok guys lets stop bashing the oldies, ik some 3pc players that i consider awesome and dont brag about thier 3pc. Cloak even takes his 3pc ring off vs no pc people. I admire him for that.

"SOME" but "MOST" are arrogants and rusher! So, to be fair, i think 3 pcs is enough. If they want many players to join PL again "BALANCE" with veteran and newbies would be nice.

Waug
07-18-2014, 10:40 PM
1> who coined the term 4pc find him and reek him in pvp, there wont b any 4pc eva. pointless speculations.

2> 2pc >>> no pc but 3pc > 2pc even with the fact u can craft 3pc further. new ppls should b happy they can get a 2pc, me too, yay I can make a 2pc bird.

3> Actually at this time the difference between new and old gonna be lowest eva, y ppls should still complain? this just show complaining is just human nature.

Cavoc
07-19-2014, 06:53 AM
I'm not bashing on all the oldies. This post is directed to those who complained for the reasons I posted. I'm friends with many oldies. I'm aware not everyone is like that. Never said they were.