PDA

View Full Version : Stop and Think.

Trollish
07-18-2014, 02:07 PM
Just wanted to share a few thoughts with you guys.

So in the aftermath of the announcement of the new cap, people have, or course, been talking.

Have you guys taken the time to stop and look at how some of you are acting? After STS has gone out of their way to get us some content, something they told us they would never do, we are acting like spoiled children.

The oldies whining about 2pc rings need to realize that their founders helms don't make them better or more deserving players than the new ones. Without enthusiastic and happy new players, this game would die completely.

The oldies in game will often treat the new players like scum as they kill them with their 3pc rings, then brag as if it requires any skill to do so.

I want to be clear, The majority of PL veterans I know are great, kind people. Without a few of them in particular, I wouldn't be playing this game.

My goal in making this thread is that the group of arrogant veterans that look down on some players, or any players, will see the error in their ways.

I think STS would appreciate it if we took a few moments every time they do something for us and say a quick "Thank You."

I will end this thread with a demonstration:

STS, thank you for keeping this game running and continuing to supply us with new content, be it profitable or not.

Laar
07-18-2014, 02:25 PM
Yeah, thanks StS. We were all complaining about how there were no updates and such, but in reality they did us a whole bunch by maintaining the server and keeping it running for US. Who cares about updates? If you were a daily PL player, what would you do if the server closed down? A lot of us never appreciated their care. We still played PL, and that was because StS kept it running. We owe them a lot.

Trollish
07-18-2014, 04:31 PM
Yeah, thanks StS. We were all complaining about how there were no updates and such, but in reality they did us a whole bunch by maintaining the server and keeping it running for US. Who cares about updates? If you were a daily PL player, what would you do if the server closed down? A lot of us never appreciated their care. We still played PL, and that was because StS kept it running. We owe them a lot.

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZeroBlu
07-18-2014, 09:47 PM
Thanks you sts for giving pocket legends some of your love/time and giving us this awesome new level cap. Also anyone want to add me as a friend? ( on my new avian ) my ign is CYAZAR and really I just want some cool players to hang and chat with while I level.

Schnitzel
07-18-2014, 09:57 PM
just going to write..
I'm an Oldie and i don't mind new people getting 2 piece rings

To others, think about how nice STS is being, they said "no cap on the horizon" yet they made this new lvl77 cap for us along with new gears, and a new elite pet
Imagine the amount of time and code needed to do this

To STS,
Thank You!

Sheugokin
07-18-2014, 10:20 PM
Very thorough. You captured the essence of the problem lol. APPRECIATION! :)

Trollish
07-19-2014, 06:21 AM
just going to write..
I'm an Oldie and i don't mind new people getting 2 piece rings

To others, think about how nice STS is being, they said "no cap on the horizon" yet they made this new lvl77 cap for us along with new gears, and a new elite pet
Imagine the amount of time and code needed to do this

To STS,
Thank You!

Wish all oldies had this mindset!

Trollish
07-19-2014, 06:21 AM
Very thorough. You captured the essence of the problem lol. APPRECIATION! :)

Thank You!

ign hugeluck
07-19-2014, 09:28 AM
Some people just find something to complain about I guess its never enough for some peeps :(

Trollish
07-19-2014, 06:22 PM
Some people just find something to complain about I guess its never enough for some peeps :(

I just don't get how they can get so much yet still complain...

Smithyyy
07-19-2014, 06:33 PM
trorllish, i don't think its the oldies on the forums that are arrogant in that manner
i think its probably the oldies in game who were noobs in the first place and still are. most old player on forum are mature and wellmannered

also most of those ppl who kill nubs and brag are savage ppl, more like 2pc and 3pc who were from l66 cap not original 3 pcers from sewer cap.
very few actual oldies who for the past few years hav been posin the anti-3pc argument, those who hav been elite cappers since l56 are actually that mean and insensitive

the so called 3pcers u refer to r just mount fang nubs who are elixer spoiled and should b considered arrogant

as said so many times before, its so simple but why dont dev just remove 3pc, founder, egg n drag ring effect from pvp and limit to pve only? that way oldies still get their advantage and its mutual (cuz ploayer vs enemy, not each other) instead of pvp rage

SillyJuan
07-19-2014, 09:08 PM
Lmao^ A lot of 3pc players complain when fam teams/rush with savage. This is how the game is suppose to be played, if you don't like it leave the arena.

Motivating
07-20-2014, 06:38 AM
I'm an oldie, but I'm lazy and never have and never will cap so I don't have to cry about new players getting 2pc's.
And we do need to appreciate what we have :D

Heroelite
07-20-2014, 09:26 PM

Well.. you're acting as if they are keeping the servers running with no benefit to themselves, and only to be generous to the PL players. I guarantee you if PL operated at a loss (which it doesn't) the servers would be shutdown.

Somemager
07-20-2014, 09:41 PM
i agree im thankful i get the chance to play my favourite game everyday. W/o Pocket legends i'd be bored out of my mind.

Laar
07-20-2014, 09:44 PM

Well.. you're acting as if they are keeping the servers running with no benefit to themselves, and only to be generous to the PL players. I guarantee you if PL operated at a loss (which it doesn't) the servers would be shutdown.
So maybe they are doing it because it's beneficial. But does that really make a difference? All of us still played PL, and I wonder why... It's not like WE can take over their place and run PL ourselves, right? We should thank them for making such a wonderful game. After all, they made the game, not us.

Impact
07-20-2014, 10:18 PM
Ty for the new cap stg, might bring hundreds or even thousands of players back. For all u nubs complaining bout 2 piece and 3 piece rings, just play al or something, pl doesn't need selfish spoiled little children. All hard working players new, old and in between deserve rewards for their time and dedication into this great game.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Trollish
07-21-2014, 04:57 PM

Typical Wutang Member.