how does full mm wand set int bird do ?

synfullmagic_23110
07-18-2014, 07:46 PM
Str/int is good

3-D Romeo

I tried full mm once but I didn't like it

Rescind
07-18-2014, 08:20 PM
What's the point of mm Mage set? It only have high mana regen and nothing really else to offer

Sheugokin
07-18-2014, 08:42 PM
U suck at dex bird already....INT, u gotstobe kiddin' me.

JK, u bes birdie. Try it, I've never tried it b4.

Trenton
07-18-2014, 08:56 PM
MM is terrible. The only plus is Armor and Mana Regen, and you can't really kill anything. Try a mix of RR and Mastermind's (Purple Int Set) or go noob status and do a mix of RS and Mastermind's.

synfullmagic_23110
07-18-2014, 09:09 PM
MM is terrible. The only plus is Armor and Mana Regen, and you can't really kill anything. Try a mix of RR and Mastermind's (Purple Int Set) or go noob status and do a mix of RS and Mastermind's.

I do drainers helm scrapers wand drainers armor and void (cyber) shield

3-D Romeo

Burningdex
07-18-2014, 09:29 PM
cuz 1 mm burd just wrecks everyhting xD

Laar
07-18-2014, 09:46 PM
cuz 1 mm burd just wrecks everyhting xD
No health regen, it sucks.

The best option right now is to get a Shadow Glow Stick set if you want to do int bird, it has about the same amount of damage as a bow. You get 20+ crit, 25+ health and mana regen, and almost as much armor as Mega Mage (only about 10 less).

If you're a noob and want to rely on dodge, get a Scraper's Gemstone Wand set (I believe the bracer doesn't exist, so use MM bracer). There's hardly any health regen though, so you'll have to waste points to get 6 heal. There's also 100 armor or less with that set, so if you don't dodge, then you're screwed big time.

Or you can use a setup that Trenton mentioned above, but that is pretty freaking outdated.

synfullmagic_23110
07-18-2014, 09:51 PM
No health regen, it sucks.

The best option right now is to get a Shadow Glow Stick set if you want to do int bird, it has about the same amount of damage as a bow. You get 20+ crit, 25+ health and mana regen, and almost as much armor as Mega Mage (only about 10 less).

If you're a noob and want to rely on dodge, get a Scraper's Gemstone Wand set (I believe the bracer doesn't exist, so use MM bracer). There's hardly any health regen though, so you'll have to waste points to get 6 heal. There's also 100 armor or less with that set, so if you don't dodge, then you're screwed big time.

Or you can use a setup that Trenton mentioned above, but that is pretty freaking outdated.

Not er body rich nub

3-D Romeo

Trenton
07-18-2014, 10:02 PM
Right now I'm trying Scraper Helm and Wand, RR Armor, and some nub L50 Shield, and doing okay. The only thing that I can't kill is mages, and its because I kite mages >.<

I'll try RS Armor and Scraper for a dodge setup, but I tried that BEFORE the nerf and it sucked.

Burningdex
07-18-2014, 10:07 PM
ive seen many birds nuke mages with mm staff ? laard is that viable ur a mage xD

also im not that rich for shadow otherwise thts my first buy

Laar
07-18-2014, 11:01 PM
ive seen many birds nuke mages with mm staff ? laard is that viable ur a mage xD

also im not that rich for shadow otherwise thts my first buy
MM staff has the most skill damage out of all of them, but use SQ staff. Only 2 damage less I believe, but it has more health regen. It's better for birds, and in most cases worse for mages (you don't typically need the health regen as a mage).

Elegants
07-19-2014, 11:28 AM
I can help u w int bird . I used to have successful int bird, hit me in-game, ign:rainbovv .

Trenton
07-19-2014, 12:08 PM
Rainbovv was good ^.^ Could kill my warbird

MightyMicah
07-19-2014, 01:33 PM
Listen to Laar. He knows what he's talking about.

Laar
07-19-2014, 03:36 PM
Upon further testing with Trenton, I can confirm some stuff.

A Shadow Wand set does NOT work well against mages, as a bow has more skill damage and auto damage. However, it is the best option for most of the other classes.

A Scraper's Wand set will work best with mages, because of the higher skill damage. It will out damage heals.

Trenton
07-19-2014, 04:30 PM
Yes Scraper beat Laar alot better than Shadow did

I did last longer with Shadow, but I just couldn't kill

OverkillED
07-20-2014, 10:01 AM
If 51 use scrapers. If 55 (which is really good) get enchanted staff set. You'll have tons of health regen and with the staff you can nuke hard with it. Pre nerf I did it (inspired by vegetate). The only problem is killing mages.

Laar
07-20-2014, 12:22 PM
If 51 use scrapers. If 55 (which is really good) get enchanted staff set. You'll have tons of health regen and with the staff you can nuke hard with it. Pre nerf I did it (inspired by vegetate). The only problem is killing mages.
I remember Vegetate from pre nerf. He destroyed my obed bird.