PDA

View Full Version : NativeX: Offers Don't Redirect Me To App Store / Blank Offer History

Azemen
07-18-2014, 10:15 PM
Many offers on my offer wall will not redirect to the Apple App Store. Upon tapping on an offer, the wall will then reload, without a App Store redirect.

On the occasions where I am successfully redirected and therefore do download an "Install and Run to Earn $$$" app, the said app will never verify - force closing and relaunching Arcane Legends reveals that app isn't in the "Pending" status at all. In fact, my Offer History page is completely blank with no offers listed, although I was redirected to the App Store where I installed and then opened the app.

I am using iOS 7.1.2 on an iPad 2

Thank you in advance.

Schnitzel
07-18-2014, 10:33 PM
So you are saying that thw offers that appear on the list of offers from NativeX say they offer plat but when clicked, does not re-direct you to the app store to download?

My suggestions: try other offers
Restart device (usually on my iPad2 (iOS 7.1) after i restart device, the offers work)
Or
Use another device

This happens when I'm on my iPad2 (iOS 7.1) aswell, i just use my phone to do offers

What i suggest to do about the problem,
Contact
Support@nativex.com (i think this is the email...might have to google search..)
And tell them the problem, be sure to state which app (Arcane Legends) you are using to do the offers, along with the offered currency (Platinum)
And your device and iOS

Hope that helps...sorry I dont know how to fix that problem..

Azemen
07-18-2014, 10:50 PM
So you are saying that thw offers that appear on the list of offers from NativeX say they offer plat but when clicked, does not re-direct you to the app store to download?

Everyone, TL;DR? The quoted portion above is my problem in a nutshell.
Thank You, Ruizhe.

Madnex
07-19-2014, 04:40 AM
Try in a different device, this sounds like your device ID might have been blocked. Remember that post you made about resetting offers a while back on this subforum.. yeah. Contacting NativeX directly would be your best shot.

Kershy
07-19-2014, 06:53 PM
i did 1 offer from nativex, i stood like 3 mins on the app and when i log into AL i have no plat! and there were 2 offers and i went for the 2nd and it wasnt there anymore :/