PDA

View Full Version : george +5% damage not working

IshoootU
07-18-2014, 10:32 PM
Hi STS,

George's +5% dodge works but the +5% damage does not add up. And it seems all +5% pets dont work at the moment. Please fix.

Here is an example of +10% damage and +10% dodge. Simple math says George should get half the value Konga gives.

Schnitzel
07-18-2014, 10:35 PM
Are you using a damage elixer?

I read sonewhere if you use a elixer, then it shows stats for your character with the item giving the highest percentage.

IshoootU
07-18-2014, 10:37 PM

I read sonewhere if you use a elixer, then it shows stats for your character with the item giving the highest percentage.

No i wasnt. Maybe you or someone else can confirm this please?

Schnitzel
07-19-2014, 12:57 AM

No i wasnt. Maybe you or someone else can confirm this please?

I dont have those pets..sorry..

Madnex
07-19-2014, 04:15 AM
I confirmed that George's 5% damage works fine. The issue here might be that you have already put five skill points in the Damage passive, in which case George's damage buff is nullified since only the highest buff counts.

eg. If you have damage passive 5% and you use pet with 10% damage, only 10% damage will count.

It's a bug on how the buff/debuff mechanics currently work. Devs have mentioned they are planning to change that in a future patch though.

IshoootU
07-19-2014, 05:08 AM
I confirmed that George's 5% damage works fine. The issue here might be that you have already put five skill points in the Damage passive, in which case George's damage buff is nullified since only the highest buff counts.

eg. If you have damage passive 5% and you use pet with 10% damage, only 10% damage will count.

It's a bug on how the buff/debuff mechanics currently work. Devs have mentioned they are planning to change that in a future patch though.

thanks. that makes sense. i do have 5% damage on passive. i thought they already fixed that.

Zynzyn
07-24-2014, 07:11 AM
Guess devs are working on the damage buff/debuff system. We are waiting for a fix.