PDA

View Full Version : L27 mage Help!

Breeisme
07-18-2014, 11:48 PM
I need a level 27 mage nuke build and a good nuke/tank build! Gear would be nice too! Please leave your ign when u reply! Thx :D

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

DivineMoustache
07-19-2014, 12:43 AM
At l27, there are three main builds, I will give you the fundamentals. All builds contain at least 1 MS and drain as well as 6 BOM. Any extra points (after adding sufficient points in BOM, heal, light, ice, fire, drain and MS) go into BOV.

High Range Nuke - low heal, high light, high fire. High as in 5+, low as in 1-3

Strategy - Kite: Fire from 12m, then run backwards. Repeat twice, then go in for the drain 12m, light ice fire from 8m in quick succession. Should kill most mages. If you find yourself dying while trying to kill combo, drain then quickly MS, light ice fire.

Kite Nuke - High Fire, 3-4 heal
Strategy: Same strategy as above, except finisher combo becomes drain ice fire light.

Low Range "Tank" - low fire, 3-5 heal, high light
Strategy: ice from 12m, chase then light ice fire. Against another tank Mage, spam light and always combine ice with fire to get hot flash combo. This applies to all builds. Any other use of the skill frostbite besides chasing a runner is useless.

Gear wise, toy, paw and forg bow all work. Halloween bone helm and any Sandstone or Expert armor will work.
Enough dex for SSC and l20 ring, and rest int.
Or vice verse, enough int for SSC, and rest dex.

I'm starting to think I should have given you specific builds. Maybe later.

IGN: Fight

Breeisme
07-19-2014, 01:04 AM
Ok cool! Thx! Which type of 27 mage do u recommend me to use? I want one that will be the most effective and if u could give me a specific build would be better!

DivineMoustache
07-19-2014, 01:11 AM
I recommend range nuke but many many many people complain if you use fire and ice at 12m.

If you know your 12m range you will be very good at this lvl:

I recommend
6 BOM
5 fire
1 frost bite
3 heal
6 light
2 drain
1 MS
2 BOV

Breeisme
07-19-2014, 01:14 AM
Thx so much! I'm definitely using this ^.^! For gear I'm thinking L25 hallow helm (int), L25 pink paw, L25 hallow armor(dex) or expert, L25 evidence bracer? If any suggestions to make it cheaper that aren't too drastic changes how it will affect me will be great :) also any gear u recommend for me using that build?

Kkkkeeennn
07-19-2014, 02:30 AM
Hey, I played 25-27 Mage for awhile, (itsmax, sailormax, and loveclop). I recommend fbow, dex bone helm and mantle, and a nukey crit/damage ring. Kylan told
Me awhile ago to use nukey items with a tanky build. That tip has helped me a lot.
Ign: kkkkeeennn (4k's, 3e's, 3n's)

Jyuu1205
07-20-2014, 12:28 PM
Hey Bree, I will attach my 27 build also,

- Basic introduction of myself: 27 mage has been my second ground for pvp and I have played there ever since pre-forg/forg and current. My best kdr so far was (2.6k kills with 640 deaths, around 4:1 ratio)
- Stats: 22 int all dex (22 int for regen)
- Face: Since you have paw and gruesome, I would recommend using fierce face or the blue or the dodge face (Lady lynx I think).
- Build:

(Nuke) 1 heal 1 frost 3 fire 6 light 1 ms 6 bom 6 bov 2 drain. Even though this build consists of 2 drain only, if you use it right with an experts armor, it is nukey.
(Tank) 6 bom 5 bov 6 heal 1 frost 1 icestorm 1 fire 6 light, because of the high heal, you can tank pretty easily.
(Range / Nuke) 6 bom 2 bov 5 fire 1 frost 1 icestorm 6 light 1 heal 1 ms 3 drain, kite kite kite and by the time the opponent's bov runs out, run in and nuke them.

-My recommendation of gears: I am not sure many people know about this but there's something called "Dodge hacks" in paw setups. In order to get 19 dodge at this level, use pink l25 shrunken head, l25 pink paw, and l25 int hallo set. Also, add in 2 dodge 8 armor ring if you would like. Even though you will die, you will win most of the time.

-Tips: Forgotten bow / Paw procs are nasty, so heal the paw procs at the right time and forg procs, just..... run! lol

Good luck and have fun. Let me know if you need help with your 31 mage again.

Probesbehr
07-26-2014, 04:23 PM
Use my guide too by Allen :p

AppleNoob
07-26-2014, 06:17 PM
Testin signature

Trenton
07-26-2014, 08:23 PM
Testin signature

Just look at an old post

Herp a derp

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk