PDA

View Full Version : Need a expert frogmar farmer partner?

MYBOWJERKS
05-10-2010, 10:45 PM
I'VE camped frogmar for about 5 hours so Im pretty experienced killing him. My charecter easily solo's him.
I'll only accept 1-2 partners, must be 35.
Loot is split according to class.
Hit me up, MYBOWJERKS

TheBaconKing
05-10-2010, 10:48 PM
I'VE camped frogmar for about 5 hours so Im pretty experienced killing him. My charecter easily solo's him.
I'll only accept 1-2 partners, must be 35.
Loot is split according to class.
Hit me up, MYBOWJERKS

I wish frogmar was near the end of the level... Now 95% of the groups in AS are leachers, or farmers doing frogmar once and leave. Just look at the amount of groups with the same name and no people in them. There are usually only two legit groups going through any levels in AS, and one is usually full.

EDIT: But give me till tomorrow and I will be 35 as my finals will be over.. I have gone through and solo'ed her many a times, but a group is always better. I am just having issues finding a group to level with. I am a warrior mainly for tanking, and soloing takes far too long.

Xervitude
05-11-2010, 01:26 AM
Asimov. Add me ;) (Im not 35.. but really does level make that big a difference?)

Rebel
05-11-2010, 06:13 AM
Yo I'm 31 but I've soloed her around 40-50 times. I'm good at pulling her and i have around 700 pots to use so hit me up on Rebelpain if you want.

Xervitude
05-11-2010, 01:35 PM
Yo I'm 31 but I've soloed her around 40-50 times. I'm good at pulling her and i have around 700 pots to use so hit me up on Rebelpain if you want.

Yeah hit me up bro. Even moreso Im looking for a full group of people and hopefully good guys who dont mind giving the pink to the proper class (if they actually would wear the item) you know, the whole need/greed thing.

Rebel
05-11-2010, 02:45 PM
Yeah hit me up bro. Even moreso Im looking for a full group of people and hopefully good guys who dont mind giving the pink to the proper class (if they actually would wear the item) you know, the whole need/greed thing.

Yeah I know what you mean. If a pink isn't for useful to me, why keep it when the person next to you needs it. Anyway I will be on in a bit. Add me as a friend.

Antonis
05-11-2010, 02:53 PM
hey man,

i ran with you a little bit on her this weekend. My warr is a nicely geared 35 named tacobueno hit me up when u see me on. actually you might already be on my friends list lol. ill have to check

MYBOWJERKS
05-12-2010, 05:59 PM
i added everyone on here, groups actually seem to make the pink or purple drop rate better, so send me a messege ingame!