PDA

View Full Version : two mage set fighting!?!?!

pretticlan
01-11-2011, 03:33 PM
this had been quite interesting.
the new shadow set on a full int mage vs dual spec rift set pally

which do u guys think is better?

Echelong
01-11-2011, 03:34 PM

Shadow set is better than the others. and having dual spec gives you more health and armor. For me dual is the way to go but I have seen some pretty good pure int. mages.

pretticlan
01-11-2011, 03:40 PM
Shadow set is better than the others. and having dual spec gives you more health and armor. For me dual is the way to go but I have seen some pretty good pure int. mages.

shadow set has 20+ regen for both mp and hp, and better dmg, and with full int, most pallies should be 1 hit ko. but with dual spec..... hmmmm.......

Echelong
01-11-2011, 03:53 PM
shadow set has 20+ regen for both mp and hp, and better dmg, and with full int, most pallies should be 1 hit ko. but with dual spec..... hmmmm.......

With dual spec I have 24 health and mana regen. pure int could also be a 1 hit ko unless they use shield.

pretticlan
01-11-2011, 03:55 PM
oh ya, i forgot to think about dual spec using shadow set..

Residentevil
01-11-2011, 06:29 PM

ive actually done that fight, i win with full rift but its not easy at all

pretticlan
01-12-2011, 02:03 PM
ive actually done that fight, i win with full rift but its not easy at all

all a matter of skill then..

Zerious
01-12-2011, 05:37 PM
well looking at attributes ALONE, the full int mage would win because they'd have:
1. More regen
2. More mana to stall with (mana shield, heal, etc)
3. More M/s (when they both mana out, int comes back faster)
4. Way more stronger spells (we're talking almost 300 int here)

But I'd say it's a tough call since rift has way more armor, but I think int would win. It's all a matter of the players and how they fight. Not saying one build is better than the other, I'm saying I THINK int would win because it's what I would probably use if i were to decide between the two. In other words: They're two different builds, playing them effeciently takes skills that differ from the other set's requirements...

Ok shutting up now...

pretticlan
01-13-2011, 03:26 PM
well looking at attributes ALONE, the full int mage would win because they'd have:
1. More regen
2. More mana to stall with (mana shield, heal, etc)
3. More M/s (when they both mana out, int comes back faster)
4. Way more stronger spells (we're talking almost 300 int here)

But I'd say it's a tough call since rift has way more armor, but I think int would win. It's all a matter of the players and how they fight. Not saying one build is better than the other, I'm saying I THINK int would win because it's what I would probably use if i were to decide between the two. In other words: They're two different builds, playing them effeciently takes skills that differ from the other set's requirements...

Ok shutting up now...

more pro pvpers r still going with rift dual spec,,, and owning xP

Zerious
01-13-2011, 05:21 PM
more pro pvpers r still going with rift dual spec,,, and owning xP

As true as this may be, I'm going to remind you that my observations were by stat comparison only The rest is up to the players themsleves. Apparently more prefer the rift set. I'm not picking an arguement, just answering questions to the best of my ability.

pretticlan
01-13-2011, 05:29 PM
As true as this may be, I'm going to remind you that my observations were by stat comparison only The rest is up to the players themsleves. Apparently more prefer the rift set. I'm not picking an arguement, just answering questions to the best of my ability.

ty for that ;]